First Kiss Part 5

~Bloom's Pov.~

'Jacob seems a little...umm what's the word-' I was dragged out of thought when the teacher started calling out names for roll call.

"Bloom Cherī"

"H-here.." I whispered. I waited for the teacher to be done. After she was done she let us go. I sprinted toward the pool. I know that you really shouldn't run at the pool but I don't really care. I jump into the deep end (10 feet) feeling myself sneaking into the water, I swim up. I swam to the wall and hang on so I don't use my legs to stay up. I have no friends to hang out with and I don't want to talk to people. I'm happy with what I got my brother and Jake and that's how I like it.

~~~Time skip some mins~~~

I felt someone tap on my shoulder because I'm not used to people touching me so I yelped. I heard someone laughing at me so I turned around to be faced with Jacob.

"Well, that was something." Jacob laugh

"..." I said nothing like I said before I don't like taking.

"Quiet one I see well it's ok you know if you talk to me."

"...," I still want to stay quiet but he is new so and is trying to talk to me so I guess I could say something " H-hi." was the only word I could get out of my mouth before I started blushing madly.

"Cute," he said smiling lucky for me the P.E. teacher said to go change. I grabbed my stuff and walked to my gym locker.

~Tom's Pov.~

After the third period, I have to go to the hospital. It's nothing new I do this every day. The bell rang so I packed up my stuff, grab my backpack and left the class. It was break time I went looking for Jake.

"Whats up shortly"

"I'm not that short I'm five feet ok," I said Punching him in the arm

"OK OK, whatever shorty" I just glared at him and he sticks his tongue out. My best friend Maria (her pic is at the top and pretend she tan) came running towards us and gave us a great big bear hug.

"How are my two gay baby's!" she beamed

Maria has dark brown hair that is curly, tan skin, blue eyes that pop and she is maybe 6'3."Not so loud please I don't want some people to hear." I told her but it was too late I heard laughter behind me. I turned around to see Anna White. She has brown wavy hair, white skin, green eyes. (pretend green eyes)

"So we do have gay freaks in this school and their names are Tom and Jake

"So we do have gay freaks in this school and their names are Tom and Jake." Anna said smirking.

"Yes, so what if we are you mad that we have each other and that you have no one," Jake remarked smirking and gave me a look that makes me blush. Then he grabbed me and KISSED ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF ANNA AND MARIA. Well, at least no teachers were around. Maria was fangirling in the background. After we separated Jake hugged me.

"See we are better than your love life Anna," Jake said.

"Tch whatever freaks" Anna exclaimed and walked away.

"OH MY GOD YOU SHOULD DO THAT ALL THE TIME!!" Maria yelled. Teachers that started to walk by looked at her weirdly.

"No thanks not at school," I exclaimed

"Well I for one loved it, by the way, are you wearing Cherry chapstick," Jake remarked.

"Yes, I am I can get chapped lips thank you." I sass. Jake just rolled his eyes.

"Well, then m-" the bell cut Jake off before he could even finish.

"Good luck in math we have a pop quiz," Jake said, I groaned I did not want to deal with a pop quiz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so I'm ending it here k bai ^-^