New Kid Part 4

~Tom pov~

After we were done I raced Jake to Bloom's room but, of course, Jake being faster than me he beat me to it.

"My *huff* god you're fracking fast."

"Thanks, I'm one of a kind!" Jake said proudly Putting his hand on his hips. We both just started to laugh our butts off.

~Bloom's pov.~

I heard laughter outside my door, but it just stopped. I open my door to see Tom and Jake about kiss..(I opened my door to see Tom and Jake inching their faces together but OF COURSE, I was here to stop it bc they're in middle school and don't get to have fun yet)* I cleared my throat to show that I was there. Tom was so red but hey there was no time for them to kiss.

"Let's go love birds I have to drop you off" I trying so hard to not laugh. The look on Jake showed that he really wanted to kiss Tom.

"Could it have waited for me to be done kissing Tom."

"Nope, now let's go." I was heading down the stairs and look back to see they were doing. They both were holding hand and walking down the stairs. But then I started thinking they're both 14 and I'm 16 and I have no one. I shook the thought away I don't have to date anyone. I open the front door and I go in my car. Wait I got out of the fast and ran into the house grab a bowl and grab the cat food and put the bowl down. I walk outside and entered I didn't run like a mad girl. Jake and Tom looked at me weirdly.

"What I had to feed Snow"

"Um ok..." they said unison. I rolled my eyes and drove them to school.

~~~Time Skip Brought to you by cats~~~

"Ok see you guys later LOVE YOUUUU!" I yelled as they walked away and I drove off to my school.

~Tom's pov.~

After what my sister just had to yell I walk in like I didn't know at all. I looked at Jake who looked like he was trying to hold in a laugh.

"What's so funny Jakey Wakey"

"Nothing Tommy wammy." I glared at him I dislike that nickname but... I can't stay mad him he's what the word..... Oh yay, cute. I started to smirk only to get a glared from Jake

"What you smirking at," he said as we headed to our lockers.

"Your cuteness." I respawned

"Whatever," he exclaimed as I grabbed my science book and he grabbed his History book. The first belt warning everyone to get to class me and Jake said our goodbyes and went our ways.

~Bloom Pov.~

Our bell went off and I headed to my first class P.E. Now I'm not saying I'm hating P.E. because we have swim for the week and our teacher lets us do free swim. I went to my locker grabbed my swimsuit. I walked to a stall and waited for the person in there be done. After she was done I walked in changed and left to the pool and went in roll call.

"Ok before we start we have a new student, go ahead and introduce yourself"

"Hi I'm Jacob Williams ," He said looking around and smiled. He has this blue hair and blue eyes, kind of pale, and has band-aids on his face hope their water proof. But there's something about him that scares me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank for reading byeeeessssss ^-^ btw the ()* meant that the other author wrote something k bai. the picture up top is Jacob