Clue one Part 12

~~~Jake's pov.~~~                                                                       

"Why do ask Jake?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders. I just stared at him, studying him trying to find why. But I gave up halfway. I walk around the house in boredom.

"Hey, do you want to go the backyard?" Jake asked looking out the back door.I nodded my head and headed out. I needed to do something than sit and wait for Bloom. As I headed out I felted a slap on my back and heard, "TAG" from the one and only Jake. I laughed and chased after him the best I could. Like I said I'm not good at running or being fast.I know I can never catch Tom for he is fast and I lose energy fast. Heck, i'm not supposed to be running, but I am anyways.

~~~Time skip and blooms pov.~~~

I busted through the door panting. I just got off of work and I really wanted to get home to find more clues. I shut the door behind me and walked to the couch out of breath and flopped on it. I could hear Tom walking closer.

"So, um do you know mom and dad first meet because I don't," Tom said. I looked at him then sighed.

"Well, they meet at this apple tree in the forest near a pond. Dad had left mom a note at her house and it told her where to go," I thought about it a bit more " She should have the note in a shoe box under their bed."

~~~Time skip~~~

After we got the note to where go to the place where they meet. After walking for a long time we finally found it. I can see why my mom fell for him. It was beautiful  ( just picture any apple tree in there)just how it is. I looked at Tom to see him smiling loving it all. 

We went looking around to try and the next clue

We went looking around to try and the next clue. We looked where the apple  tree is and found it behind the tree under a rock and it read.

'So, you went looking for this note. Well You'll find the next where we had our wedding. Remember  we love so much. 

                                                                Love, 

                                                                               Mom and dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this being really really late. I have no good reason why I guess didn't know what to write and i thought this sucked and I should stop, but i didn't and came back yayyy well any have a good night/day and goodbye. Till we meet again.