More kisses for Tom Part 10

~~~Tom's Pov.~~~

I felt the sun's rays shining on my eyes. I groaned and shot up and looked around. I saw Jake next to me sleeping. I smiled and got up. I walked to my drawer grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom and changed.

~~~Jake's Pov~~~

I woke up to find my warmth gone. I got up looked around the room. I got off the bed and I realized I didn't bring any of my clothes or any other important stuff. I sighed and got in Tom's drawer and got some clothes. I pulled out a white hoodie, red skinny jeans, and put on my red converse. The clothes are bit small but they're fine. Tom walked out of the bathroom and just stared at me.

"What I didn't have clothes I'll get them later after school."

"Ok but are the skinny jeans a bit too small," he questioned

"Yeah, I'll just steal some jeans and then those jeans will turn into skinny jeans because you're so small," I replied. I walked to his drawer pulled out normal jeans. I took off the skinny jeans. It was hard but they came off then I put on the jeans. They were kind of tight but not as tight as the skinny jeans. I looked at Tom he was bright red and turned around.

"Hey, it's safe to look now," I said. He slowly turned around and looked at me.

"Let's go, you weirdo." I voiced pecking him on the lips. He just nodded his head and we both headed down the stairs to find Bloom cooking. She looked at us and raised an eyebrow.

"What did you do to my brother." She asked.

"Nothing just changed in front of him," I said Bloom looked at me in disbelief.

"How can you say that so calmly." She asked looking at me. I shrugged and walked to the table and sat down. Tom sat down near me and Bloom gave us our breakfast. Oatmeal.... again oh well. After we were done eating Bloom headed to her room to get ready. We both headed up the stairs or ran up. I let Tom win.

~~~Tom's Pov.~~~ (Warning: it's weird idk)

I did I beat Jake! I felt excitement rush through me. When I got to the top I did a little dance and started to laugh. Suddenly I was pinned to the wall. My eyes widened and I stared at Jake in disbelieve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK im ending it here bai.