Part 11 random

~~~Bloom's Pov.~~~

I heard a noise outside my door. I put on my shirt and opened the door. I saw poor Tom pinned to the wall.

"How come every time I walk out of my door I see something going on between you two," I said.

"I don't know, why do you always ruin the moment and how do you always know we doing something," Jake replied.

" I don't I have a sixth sense or something that tells me when you're doing something."

"If you had a sixth sense then you would know what happened at school." He replied with a smirk on his face that I wish I could slap him sometimes. Then I looked at Tom

"So do you want to tell me what happened at school or should I ask Maria," I asked.

"Um hey, look time to go to school hehe." He replied scratching the back of his neck. I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs, feed the cat, and got in the car and waited for Jake and Tom to get their butts down. Maybe two minutes later they both came running down, both race out the door but when it looks like Tom's about to win he falls. I burst out into laughter. Jake helped up my poor brother off the floor and they walked to the car. When they got in I was trying to control my laughter but it was hard.

"Shut up!" Tom said buried his red face in his hands.

"Yeah, he just trying to give the floor a hug," Jake replied but earned a punch from Tom. I started to laugh all over again. 'God these two' I started to drive to their school.

~~~~Time Skip to when Bloom goes to school cause I'm lazy as heck~~~~

I. Hate. Emily. She's the worse. She tries to make me look bad or tries to ruin my day. Emily White is the biggest jerk out of all of them. Her and her squad walk around like they own the place, her boyfriend things he so perfect thinking he every girl likes him. He wishes. I let a sigh and walked to the bathroom but to my luck, I ran into Rich, Emily's boyfriend.

 I let a sigh and walked to the bathroom but to my luck, I ran into Rich, Emily's boyfriend

 (There he is) "Well look what we have here, the shy weakling." He said it a laugh. I just stared at him with cold eyes. I don't want to talk to him nor do I want to be near him.

"Why so quiet am I that stunning," he said smirking.

"You wish." I quietly replied. He looked shocked then got this mad look. What I do all I said the was the truth. Then he started to laugh.

"You're going to be challenged to break." He laughs. Sometimes I wish I had the power to disappear and vanish and doesn't he have a girlfriend. I rolled my eyes and went to go walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"See you around." After he left I didn't have to the bathroom anymore. I walked to the locker room to get change for P.E. I can't wait for school to be over so I can get the second clue.

~~~~Time skip because it's late at night also Tom pov~~~~

I came home with Jake and his clothes from his home and we now waiting for Bloom to come home.

"Hey do think we can get married when we get old," Jake asked

"Maybe," I replied poking him.

~~~~~OK so I am leaving this here I'm trying to get the clue part but I do have school and sorry the crappiness.~~~~~~