so the adventure begins Part 7

~~~Tom’s POV.~~~

I  stared at the letters that were in my hand. I put Bloom’s on the coffee table and opened mine and my eyes widened as I read it

‘Dear Tom,

I know me and your mom have be gone for along time and we know we don't know you all that well and that you're sick but maybe you want to go on an adventure that we promise you'll always remember it. The first clue is where me and your mom meet on our first date.’

I felt tears running down my face as I read it. If I go I can finally go see my parents but I do have a high chance of dieing. I don't care I want to see my parents and….this is too much I just go to wait for Bloom to get. Maybe I can tell why I have being...no if I do she won't  let me come with her. Plus I don't need her worrying about me.

         ~~~Jakes Pov.~~~

I sall Tom standing there crying reading a letter I walk over and hugged him from behind.

“Hey do you want to talk about.” I said looking at him concerned. He just nods and open his mouth to talk.

                         ~~~Time-skip because I want Tom sickness a secret~~~

I hug him tightly and tell him I love 10 times before I let him go.

“Hey Jake.”

“Yea Tom.”

“Don’t leave me even if I leave you.” Tom looked at me when he said that.

“Ok.” I hug him as Bloom walks in. We both let go and look at her. Tom hand her a letter with her name of it.

     ~~~Bloom’s Pov.~~~

Tom’s handed me a letter I opened and started to read it.

‘Dear Bloom,

Hey I know we left you and we are sorry for that you not want to forgive us but we love you and wanted to know if you wanted to try and find it we know it will be  an adventure to remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I'm ending it here have a good day everyone ^^