Tears and Kisses Part 9

~~~Bloom's Pov.~~~

I driving to Jake's house as fast as I can. what happens when we got there the police were there. Jake ran out as fast as he can to his house when I parked the car. Police were yelling at him to not to go in but he went in any way.

~~~Jake's Pov.~~~

Ran in there I didn't want to wait. When I ran in the house It... it was wreck everything was knocked over. I looked in horror this was too much my mom is...gone but she can't. Checked the kitchen, living room, and the dining room. I ran upstairs hoping she was there. I checked both bedrooms. I fell to my knees crying. She was gone. Why would someone take her? I can only think of one person. My god damn Dad ((guys that's the first time I have ever cussed;;)). It has to be him. When I get back up again I see a piece of paper on the floor. I pick it up. It was a letter. It had on it To: Jake From: Mom, May, Abraham. May and Abraham are Bloom and Tom parents does that mean my mom left with them. No way. Why would they trash the place? I opened the letter to see what it says.

'Dear Jake,

The time you read this I'm gone not gone forever by going with your friend's parents. The house is a wreck but that to make it seem I was kidnapped. Don't show this to the cops, please. I only did this because I knew you wouldn't go if I stayed so I left. We trash the place, but you may be wondering how I got in touch with them well the truth is I was always able to talk with them but I had to keep it away from Bloom and Tom. I love you so much so you better hurry up and find me love you Jakey-Poo.

Love you,

Mom.

More tears were rolling down my face. My mom left but now I knew why now I am going with Tom and Bloom. I ran down the stair I could see the cops looking for clues or are they the F.B.I. I don't care. When I saw them I tackled them to the floor hugging telling them everything. They both were shocked by me tackling them and hearing this news. They hugged me back all the cops and other people are probably thinking that we are weird for hugging at a time like this but I don't care. I got off of them and they stood up. I hugged Tom and kissed him all over his face. I can hear Tom and Bloom laughing.

"So are we going to leave soon," I say as I'm still hugging Tom.

"We can leave tomorrow," Bloom said shrugging.

"Ok, sounds good," I said smiling. An F.B.I. guy come up to us and started to ask me some questions I answer truthfully well I left out the letter any who after they left I got in the car with Bloom and Tom and went to their house. When we got there it really dark. So I looked up at the stars (on the top). They are so beautiful. I was so much of a dazed I didn't hear Tom walking to me.

" The stars are so pretty." I hear Tom say. I Looked over at him and blushes. He gave me the cutest smile ever I wish I can see it forever.

"Yeah, they are," I replied, looking at the stars again. Then he said something that made my whole face go red.

"They may be pretty and beautiful but they can never be as beautiful as you." I looked at him all red and he gave a dreamed smile and made my heart skipped two beats.

"God I love." I blurted out. He turned all red and looked down at the grass. I laughed and pecked him on the lips.

"Let's go inside now." I verbalize. He nodded his head and both headed inside and went to his where we bed in the snuggled and fell asleep.

~~~Bloom's Pov.~~~

I peeked through Tom door and saw them both sleeping. I sighed and went to my room got changed and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK I'm ending it here sorry for taking so long I had school and writer's block but I'm back not dead and writing again so yayyyyy have a great day and ill be making part 10 yayyyyy.