Finally Safe - Samon x Reader

You were a prisoner of Building 5. Just a bit ago, you had been involved in a complex and dangerous organization that was doing some VERY illegal things, even the smallest of which cannot be mentioned here. Being caught hadn't quite been an accident on your part. You had been looking for a reason to leave the group, though just walking out would have caused serious problems for you. That organization wasn't keen on allowing people to go about freely while knowing their dirty secrets. So, you knew you'd be safe within the walls of Nanba.

Despite being holed up in the impenetrable fortress of Nanba Prison, you were far from unhappy. The food was good, the cells fairly spacious, and it was also equipped with plenty of recreational facilities like the gameroom that some inmate named Uno had won at a New Years Tournament. In addition to all of that, there were plenty of interesting, if not also kind people to meet throughout all of the buildings.

Right now, you were having a match against your supervisor, the one known as the monkey. He was strong, crazy strong. Not as strong as Building 13's supervisor, Hajime Sugoroku. But that aside, Samon Gokuu was pretty damn strong. Every time that the two of you fought, it made you remember why Nanba was one of the top prisons in the world. The guards were elite, the best of the best.

"Again!" you shouted, pulling yourself up from the ground.

"What? [favorite number], you know I have other work to do. There's a big stack of paperwork waiting for me back in the office."

You sighed.

"Don't worry. We'll have another fight soon," Samon said, turning to go.

"Yeah, but not for a while, probably not for another few days, at least. My turn doesn't come around again until you've fought Upa and Liang this week." you said, scowling and putting you hands on your hips.

"True. But I'm sure you'll train hard for the time being, and who knows? Maybe you'll beat me next time!" the supervisor said, smirking.

You both knew that wasn't happening anytime soon. Still, it wasn't like you were a beginner, you put a scratch on him every once in awhile, a punch here and there. You wanted to get better. You wanted so badly for him to compliment you, praise you, tell you that you had done decently well. You needed that. Your whole life had been so dark, and twisted. Abuse was an understatement when it came to the way that you were treated before.

"Yeah...ok," you said, walking past him, heading back toward your cell.

As you left, Samon let out the breath he had been unintentionally holding.

Geezus, good thing she left. Any longer and I would've...who knows what I would've done to her? These thoughts filled Samon's mind as he watched you walk away. Who are you trying to fool, idiot! You know exactly what you'd do to her if you could...

"Damn it! Get ahold of yourself, Samon!" he muttered to himself as he started in the direction of his office before his thoughts could get any...dirtier.

He loved you. And boy was it painful. Every time he fought you in a match, he couldn't help but notice EVERYTHING about you, every detail. You were the most beautiful thing in the entire world, but you were an inmate. That definitely complicated things.

"You know, I'm willing to give up my slot if you want to fight [f/n] again tomorrow."

Liang and the floating (meditating) Upa came up to walk beside their supervisor as he made his way back inside. Liang was the one who had spoken.

"Oh?"

Samon had stopped walking and turned to face the other two.

"Yeah, my slot, as well," Upa said.