Seitarou x Reader - on PERIOD

Q: Which character would be the best room mate? Which would be the worst?

--

"Ugh why do these have to be so painful?" you muttered to yourself.

Honestly, period cramps were the worst. You were keeled over in pain, waiting for the pains to at least subside enough for you to focus on your paperwork. Nanba Prison was not an easy job, no matter which way you looked at it. And lady problems such as these were just an added difficulty.

You needed to concentrate! You were only halfway through the workday, and boy were you ready to hit the sack! Obviously it did not help that most of your colleagues were men - They did not understand what you went through at this time of the damn month. Aw hell. You had taken some painkillers, but it was just not a good day.

"Are you alright?" a blue-haired peer of yours asked, coming in from his break. "You look sort of out of it, (F/n)."

"I'm fine, Seitarou," you mumbled, jabbing your pen onto the pages to sign the document.

Seitarou may have been a prettyboy who sometimes came off as a bit of a wimp. Cell 13 called him useless quite often, but the boy was kind-hearted to the max. He could tell something was up. Especially since earlier that day you had actually yelled at Hajime, telling him off for being "an inconsiderate jerk", which was rare for you. Typically, your smile was constant, and you never quarrelled with anyone.

"If something is wrong, you know you can talk to me about it," Seitarou tried again, expecting a loud retort, but committing to helping you anyways.

Instead, you just sighed and clutched your lower stomach.

"I'm having cramps," you remarked.

"Oh I see. Are they really bad?"

His voice was comforting, so you just laid out the complaint in black and white. You told him how you were unable to focus and how all you really wanted to do was lay the fuck down.

Seitarou went to a drawer as you were speaking and took out a cup and some medicine. It was actually a similar mixture to the medicine he administered to Hajime when he was having "stress" issues (aka digestive problems because Jyugo be escapin' on the daily bro). With a thorough hand, he was able to find the right balance to give you for your aches and agonies. Doctor Seitarou to the rescue! His attention to detail was what made him such a sweetheart.

"This should help," he said, giving you the healing substance.

"Thanks Seitarou."

You took it down in one gulp, grateful that he was trying to assist. Of course, the stuff was going to take a bit to kick in, so for the time being, your cramps still ruled your mind's capacity.

"You could lie down in the night duty room, I can cover for you until you're feeling better," the man added, pointing toward said room.

Inside was a small cot. It was probably not the most comfortable place to sleep, but the idea of a bed of any kind sounded like a blessing to you.

"Are you sure?" you asked, heading over.

"Of course! Rest up, and come back when you're ready," he said, giving you a nod. "You've got to be more careful with your health! Don't work yourself so hard!"

His words were endearing, even though he was technically scolding you. His bright eyes had a calming effect.

Settling into the cot was like settling into raw smooth comfort. Your body thanked you heartily, and in a bit, you were fast asleep. Your brain needed the rest.