Hajime x Jyugo - Ep13 Reimagined

Reimagining of Episode 13 lol - but as if Hajime and Jyugo were in a relationship

--

"Do NOT step over that line. If you do, you'll regret it," Hajime warned as his inmate walked forward, almost robotically, with a look on his face that meant business.

Nico, Uno, and Rock were behind the bars that Jyugo placed between them, keeping them from participating in his face off with the supervisor of 13. They were shouting for him to stop, to come back, to open the gate. They could only watch as Jyugo walked further and further away.

"If you aren't backing down, then I guess you plan to use those blades against me," the gorilla guard said as Number 15 continued his forward progress.

Their eyes were locked, both of them serious as dark fucking death.

"Why?! Tell us why!" Rock cried from behind his unwanted barrier.

"Our final jailbreak was a lot of fun guys," Jyugo called back, throwing the words behind him like they were just words.

But anyone would know better. His words held so much more meaning, He was trying to protect the people he cared about the most. He was doing this to keep them from experiencing the same thing he had to go through. Even Hajime knew, so that was a large part of why he was so reluctant to fight him. This was dangerous, irritating work that got Hajime as angry as possible.

A blade appeared, and Jyugo lunged at his keeper. Hajime's fist sent him flying, and the bald man was racing toward him as soon as he hit the ground. He ran again, but he was still punched back. HARD.

"DON'T INSULT ME! YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME WITH ONE HAND?" Hajime growled as he busted that gloved fist into 15's face.

Jyugo got to his feet and used the other blade, as well. The air was bleeding chaos as the two of them struggled with one another. Hajime's hands held his blades tightly together, keeping him from moving for a moment.

"Is there something you want? Is that why you're running again? Something I wasn't able to give you?" Hajime asked, the bitterness more than simple annoyance or ire.

"Hajime! I need to go-"

"I don't care! I will NEVER let you leave!"

"PLEASE! He wants to take my friends-"

"I said I would help you with the man with the fucking scar! SO JUST ACCEPT YOUR FATE AND STAY IN LINE!"

Jyugo was slammed into the cement, his breath knocked clean out from inside his lungs. He fully expected another fist to the gut, but instead the man above him grabbed the front of his clothing to yank his face close to his own. There was dust and wind swirling around them from the action, so they were hidden from the others for a brief lapse. During this time, the guard dragged their lips together in a familiar warmth that had Jyugo's legs wobbling to keep him upright.

"So all of what we had meant nothing to you?" Hajime asked.

Jyugo glared at him, but his heart hurt.

"You know you mean the world to me, but this is something I have to do," the boy answered.

He slashed his blades, forcing the man to leap back.

Neither of them moved, standing with locked gazes. Number 15 was breathing heavily, far more exhausted than he would have been if he had kept up with Yamato's training. Hajime's look was intense.

By this time, Seitarou had released the other three. When Jyugo ran again, they catapulted themselves into the fray, placing themselves between the raging inmate and his prison guard. Hajime was barking exclamations against his blue-haired colleague, but it was too late. Rock and Uno stood between their battle.

"We're not moving!" 69 shouted when Hajime told him to step aside.

There was a great rumble as Jyugo swung his sharp things, stirring up the air once more. He and Hajime disappeared into the rampaging swarm. Nico was crying, while Rock and Uno shielded him from the maniacal gale storm caused by their more-than-human cellmate. The two fighters were out of sight again.

"You can protect them here! You said you weren't going to run from anything ever again," Hajime yelled. "What if the man takes them anyways? Then what? You ran when you could've stayed to help them!"

Jyugo had a desperately scared expression on his face, his blades at his side, unused. He was so frightened of Elf taking his friends. The tampering of his body was wretched, he was a monster. His friends deserved better. That was why he had to run away! But...

Hajime took the opportunity of silence to close the distance without fear.

"I'll help you, I told you that, Jyugo."

Jyugo's hands returned, his power subdued and concealed for now.

"I'm so afraid."

"If he does come, then this task will be difficult, but I'll be ready to take him down for you."

As the second of the cycling windstorms calmed down, the others saw their supervisor emerge with a shaking Jyugo in his arms. They jolted to their feet, scrambling over to see that he was indeed weeping into Hajime's broad shoulder.

"I'm sorry guys," he said.

"Stupid stupid stupid Jyugo!" Nico exclaimed.

Of course, it was a sweet moment of reunion. That is until Uno noticed there was a scratch on his beautiful face. Then the bickering started bumbling until they were told quite firmly to "finish this in their cell".

Seitarou and his boss escorted the inmates back in the direction of Cell 13. Back through all of the corridors and pathways, trap-free now.

"I could've really hurt you, I'm sorry," Jyugo mentioned quietly, but Hajime only smiled a small smile in amusement.

"A weapon is only as good as the brat behind it, so I don't think I was in any real danger," he said.

"Hey! Are you calling me weak again?!" Jyugo protested.

"Yeah that's exactly what I'm doing," Hajime replied, knowing full well what type of rise he was going to get out of the boy.

"Well you're just a dumb gorilla!"

"Take that back or I will destroy your ass and - *CENSORED MATERIAL*!"

"Hm. Sounds pretty nice actually."

~

So yeah, um, they did all of that censored material. All night long actually. hehehe

--

This is a controversial ship, I know LOL.