[Chapter 10] It's Not Right

-Natalie's POV-

Meghan smiled at me as I walked out of my bedroom. I walked into the front room, where David was standing with Ian at the door. The two of them were talking, but when I entered the room, the two of them went as quiet as mice.

"Hey, Natalie," Ian greeted with a grin,"How have you been?"

I shrugged, "I've been better," I answered honestly.

"Can I talk to you about something?" He asked me, "Outside maybe?"

"Sure?" I answered uneasily as he opened the door and let me go out first. I stopped on the porch and watched as he shut the door behind him, "What are you doing here?" I inquired in the most polite way I could.

"I'm here to talk to you about...you and Rachael."

My heart nearly stopped as I heard those words come out of his mouth, "Excuse me? Did you say you wanted to talk about me and Rachael?" I clarified.

"Yes," He responded, "I want to talk about you possibly getting your channel back. I mean..."

"You're kidding, right?" He shook his head no. I laughed, "Why on earth would we bring our channel back?"

"Because you and her need it. And if Anthony and I can do it, so can..."

"Wait," I cut him off, crossing my arms over my chest, "Since when have you and Anthony made up? Because the last time I checked, you two hadn't talked in a while. And you were all upset that he was doing so great."

He heaved a sigh, "Well he and I went out to lunch today and...we talked and made up. Agreeing to bring back Smosh, the way it used to be. With him and me being  two idiots in front of a camera."

"You guys are crazy!" I exclaimed. In return, Ian gave me a confused look, "I mean, sure, it's amazing that you guys are friends again. You not being friends is...not right, and..."

"You and Rachael not being friends is the same way."

"We're sisters, not friends," I corrected him, "And anyways, if I wanted to make up, she wouldn't. She made it pretty damn clear that she wasn't willing to try to make amends with me and work together again."

"Maybe she's changed," He tried to convince me.

-Rachael's POV-

I stared at Anthony, trying to comprehend what he just said to me. "You want me to get back together with Natalie?" I questioned in disbelief. He nodded his head yes. "Hell no!" I exclaimed with a laugh, jumping to my feet.

"But what about that note you wrote her?" He questioned, rising to his feet, "On the back of that picture of you and her." He pointed to my desk at the empty photo frame.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about," I lied.

"I watched you write it to her, Rach," He detested, "You even started to cry midway through." I blushed in embarrassment.

"Even so, she probably didn't see it..." I retorted dismally, "So what does it matter?"

He took a step closer to me and slipped his hand under my jaw. I looked at him, scared he was going to kiss me again. But he quickly moved his hand to my shoulder and said, "In that note, you said that one day you hoped things would work themselves out and you could be sisters again. Well that day's today, Rach. And you're going to be sisters again."

I shook my head in disbelief, "What if she's still upset with me for choosing you?"

"I bet you things have changed," He told me, "It's been, what, months since you had to do that?" I shrugged my shoulders. He retracted his hand to his side and sighed, "Ian's talking to Natalie right now. If he convinces her to do what I'm trying to make you to do, then we're going to meet up with them at our house."

I crossed my arms, "What if I disagree?"

"You're not disagreeing," He remarked sternly.

"What if I'm not ready to work together again?" I moaned.

"Then don't," He answered. I was thrown off by his comment. "But you and her need to stop...stop...not talking to each other. It's not right."

I pouted and sat down on my bed, "I feel terrible for what I said," I disclosed to him, "I didn't mean it. I just said it in the moment. And..."

"I think she's the one who needs to hear that," He cut me off, "Not me."

I looked up at him and frowned.

-Ian's POV-

Natalie and I were driving back to my place. The car ride there was pretty silent. We had music playing in the background, but it was only on the lowest volume where you could still hear it. Then my phone started going off. I pulled it out of my pocket and pressed the answer button, pinning the cell phone between my ear and my shoulder, "Hello?" I asked.

"Rachael said yes. We're just about to leave," Anthony's voice emanated from the speaker.

"That's great!" I exclaimed, looking over at Natalie who was unusually quiet and staring out the car window, "We're on our way. We'll meet you there, okay?"

"Alright. See you soon!" And he hung up. I put the phone back in my pocket and heaved a sigh. Natalie glanced over at me for the slightest second before returning her attention back outside.

"What if she hasn't changed?" Natalie murmured under her breath, "I mean, I don't want to go there only to be told that she doesn't want to work out the problem between us."

I tightened my grip on the steering wheel, "I'm sure everything's going to be fine..."

I Got A Feeling (Smosh FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें