Chapter 3

"Hi Mitchy!"

"H-hey!" I said back with a slight stutter. God he looks hot today.

I saw Kirstie quickly walk away to leave us alone. That damn girl knows exactly what she was doing.

"Did you get in any trouble last night?" He began.

"No luckily not. My parents were not happy, but since it was the first time I did such a "bad" thing, they let me get away with it."

"Oooooh, you're turning into a bad boy now?" He joked

"Only because of you!" I laughed and pushed him gently. A very sad attempt of flirting, cause I'm a mess and didn't know what I was doing.

"Hey, I need to go. See you at history, I hope we survive that!" He said

"Yeah, same. See you later" I said and he walked away.

Why does he need to be cute, handsome, sweet and sexy at the same time. While I was daydreaming about Scott, I walked to my first class. But halfway my first class, I was already being called to the principal's office.

"Mitchell Grassi and Scott Hoying to the pricipal's office, please." The intercom shouted through the whole school.

Everybody looked at me weirdly when I stood up and grabbed my books. I walked out of the classroom without a single word and headed straight to the principal's office, where Scott already sat waiting for me.

"Mitchell Grassi, take a seat please." The principal said while she located herself behind her wooden desk.

"I think you both now why you're here. I want to know why you decided to skip school yesterday.

We both remained completely silent.

"Well, who's gonna speak up?"

Then Scott decided to say something

"It was my fault. I dragged Mitch into this and I'm sorry."

I looked at him with my mouth agape.

"No miss, that's not true. I decided myself to come with him."

Although I thought it was pretty cute Scott decided to take the blame, I couldn't do that to him.

"Okay, I hear you're trying to stick up for each other, very cute but it's not going to work. You're both guilty. That's why you're both in trouble. Your punishment will be that you both need to write an essay about the cons of skipping school. It doesn't matter if you do it together or alone."

"But miss..." started Scott.

"No "buts", this is my final decision. You're dismissed."

We walked out of the office together and Scott walked me to my next class.

"This is so stupid! We only skipped a half day." Scott almost shouted.

It was then that I decided to make a very smooth move.

"Maybe we could write it together, to make it a little less boring."

Scott looked up to me and smiled.

"That would be great, honestly. It definitely would be a lot less boring." He said with a wink before he walked away.

Did he just wink at me?

A little shorter part