Epilogue

It's now a month since Scott and I started dating and it has been amazing.

Basically the whole school knew it, because of Nicole, but Scott said he didn't care so I didn't care as well. And to be honest, why would I care? I'm proud to say I have Scott as my hot boyfriend now.

We just ignored Nicole at all and whenever she looked at Scott, me or Kirstie, she received some angry glances. Too bad for her Scott doesn't like her, but he likes me. I always try to be extra affectionate when she looks at us, just to piss her off. 

I expected some homophobic comments about having a relationship with another male, but almost everybody was very supportive. That is of course mostly because Scott was a pretty populair guy and almost everyone liked him and wanted to be seen with him and that hadn't changed at all. But I'm still happy about it.

It's not all rosy though, while my parents were very supportive of our relationship, Scott's parents were still adapting to the situation. They had always thought Scott would end up with a girl and for them it was still a bit weird to see their son with a boy. The first time I came around they were a bit closed off and rude to me, but they explained to me later why they acted to me the way they did and that they were really trying to change. 

I have to say it's better now with his parents, although Scott and I still can't hold hands or anything when they're around.

I still can't believe this is happening and I'm just so happy right now. A little more than a month ago, I wouldn't even have dreamed of this. I just hope Scott and I are gonna last a long time.

All these thoughts crossed my mind as I sat with Scott in his car on our way to school. Scott now picked me up every morning to go to school together. 

I grabbed his hand while he was driving and he turned his head to smile at me. He then turned his head back to focus on the road, but our hands stayed interlocked, while we drove in a comfortable silence to school with soft music playing in the background. 

When we arrived at school, the first thing I did was grab his chin and turned his head, so I could give him a long kiss on the lips. 

"What was that for?" Scott said when I pulled away

"Oh, I was just thinking." I said.

"What were you thinking about?"

"about...about you and how happy I am with you as my boyfriend." I said almost shyly

"So,who's the sappy one now huh?" Scott said while he began to laugh.

"Stop it, you asshole, I just tried to be sentimental for once." I said playfully 

He gave me another peck on the lips before getting out of the car. I stepped out of the car too and grabbed my bag from the trunk. I took a couple steps towards the entrance of the school, but stopped and waited for Scott to catch up with me. But before Scott even reached me, he spoke up again.

"Mitch, are you literally wearing the sweater I give you a month ago at my house?"

I felt my face heat up and started speed walking to school, while I heard Scott laughing behind me. 

"It's comfortable okay!" 

The End