Chapter 10

Scott paid, although I requested to split the bill, and we left. We were now just walking on the beach towards the sea. Scott suddenly grabbed my hand and linked our fingers. 

I looked up at him and saw him smiling down at me. I blushed and looked forward again. I squinted my eyes to protect them against the low hanging sun. The sea looked pretty calm tonight.

Suddenly Scott stopped walking and pulled my hand with him. I looked behind me, while I let go of his hand and saw that he was sitting down. He patted the spot beside him for me to sit. I gave him a confused look but when I sat down and looked in front of me I understood. 

The view here was absolutely gorgeous. From where we were sitting you could see the the sun slowly disappearing into the water. I leaned my head on Scott's shoulder and grabbed his hand again. 

For bystanders it was probably a weird sight to see. Two boys sitting alone surrounded by sand looking at the sunset. Or maybe they just thought it was super romantic, wich it was to be honest. I literally could happen in every romantic movie ever.

We were silent for a long time, just appreciating the moment. We stayed in that spot until the sun completely disappeared in the sea. Scott then grabbed my chin and turned my head to his. He looked me in the eyes for a moment before closing his eyes and pressing his lips onto mine. I almost immediately closed my eyes and kissed back. The kiss turned a little more heated when Scott slipped his tongue in my mouth and soon we were making out. Luckily we were now the only ones on the beach.

We pulled away when we were both completely out of breath en just smiled at each other from the position we ended in. I was now laying with my back in the sand, while Scott was hovering over me. 

I sat up again and tried to brush some sand off of me with Scott helping me. 

"Mitch?"

"Hm?"

"I wanna ask you something"

He grabbed my hands and held them in his own. He looked directly with his blue eyes into my brown ones. My heart started beating so hard I was afraid he could hear it. 

"I know we don't know each other very long, but I really like you Mitch. And what I wanted to ask is: will you be my boyfriend?"

All I wanted to scream was "Yes!" But something stopped me, the text messages I had received from the anonymous person. If that person would leak the photo and people would know about me and Scott, Scott would break up with me anyway. The Mitch I was a month ago would probably slap me if I said no, this was all he dreamed about, but I just couldn't do it. 

"Scott, I can't. I'm sorry."

"What? Why?" Scott looked so confused.

I debated on telling him about the messages. If I didn't tell him, I could probably never speak to him again, afraid the person would leak the photo. If I did tell him, he would at least know why I could never speak to him again. I had nothing to lose anyway.

"Scott, this morning when you kissed my cheek, someone made a photo of it. I don't know who, but that person has been texting me. They said that if I didn't stop seeing you, they would post the photo online and everyone would know what is going on between us."

While I said this, Scott's face showed multiple expressions, mostly angry, but when he spoke to me again his expression was soft and calm. 

"So what? Let them know, everyone may know that you're mine."

Well that reaction I certainly didn't expect.

"What? I thought you'd never wanted to see me again? I said quite surprised

"Mitch, how could you think that? Though I would love to know who that person is, so I could beat the shit out of them for worrying my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?"

"Oh, I'm so-"

I interrupted him by planting a kiss on his lips and after a couple seconds I pulled away.

"I would love to be your boyfriend."

He smiled at me and pecked my lips again.

What? This book almost reached 1K! That's crazy, thank y'all so much! Don't worry the book isn't finished yet.

XX-Val