Chapter 6

Scotty <3: heyy

U: Hey

Scotty <3: I wonder if you would like to go out sometime?

My heart beated loud against my chest. Scott Hoying wanted to go on a date with me? Did he even take it seriously? Was there a change he actually could like me back? I thought about it for a while, I didn't want to be the victim of a stupid joke. I forgot that Scott could actually see that I had read his message and after a couple minutes there was another message.

Scotty <3: If you don't, you can just say it

I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and say yes.

U: No, I would love to go out sometime.

Scotty <3:  great ;)

After that one word he went offline. My heart was beating very fast and hard. What had just happened? I wanted to scream, I was so happy.

"Mitch, dinner!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted back

I tried to get my happiness under control and walked downstairs like nothing happened.

At dinner I constantly zoned out and didn't pay attention to the dining table at all. Thoughts of Scott Hoying constantly clouded my mind. 

"Mitch?" my mom said to me

"Hm?"

"I asked you a question and you zoned out again. What's wrong honey?"

"Nothing" I said smiling. "Hey mom?"

"Yes?"

"Can I go out tonight, just for a walk?" I said while fidgeting with my hands

"Yes, that's alright. Did you finish all your homework though?" 

"Yes I did." I replied. I honestly didn't. All I wanted to do was see Scott. School wasn't important anymore when I got a chance to see Scott, I guess I really like him. I did feel a little bad about lying to my mother though.

After that little conversation there was a silence again and nobody said a thing until it was time to do the dishes.

I went upstairs to make myself look decent to go out and to grab my stuff.

"Bye mom, bye dad!" I walked out and slammed the front door close.

When I walked towards Scott's house I realised it was colder then I thought it was. So I put my arms around myself to keep myself as warm as possible.

I knew where Scott lived, because I kind of followed him when he was driving home from school. Call me a stalker, I know. He was my crush for a long time and I just wanted to know where he lived. But I agree that that's kinda creepy.

I stopped walking when his house was in sight. I began to doubt my actions. Was it a smart decision to go to his house this late at night? I already turned around to head back home when the door suddenly opened.

"Mitch?" 

A very short and crappy chapter, I'm so sorry. The past weeks I was very busy with school. I try to update more regularly from now on. Love you all! 

XX-Val