Chapter 5

He started leaning in. I tripped inside, I didn't know what I was supposed to do, so I just sat still and waited for the moment our lips would touch.

Right before our lips touched, the door flew open.

We jumped apart and I mentally cursed every person who decided to disturb us at that moment.

"Hey boys, I know you're hard working, but I just wanted to know if Scott stays for dinner." Of course it was my mom.

"No thanks Mrs.Grassi, my parents are expecting me home for dinner." 

"Okay, I'll let you work now then." 

I tried my best to give her a dead glare when she shut the door behind her. When the door was shut again, I immediately stood up to lock the door.

"I'm sorry my mom disturbed us, It won't happen again." I said to Scott

"No problem, it was honestly kind of funny."

How could he think it was funny? We almost kissed. Didn't he take it seriously? My mood dropped suddenly very fast.

"Okay, let's get started on that essay." I said not very nice. I think Scott noticed my sudden mood drop as well, but luckily he didn't comment on it.

The rest of that afternoon we worked pretty hard on that essay and we were almost done with it. My mood increased a lot, thanks to all Scott's jokes, although I just couldn't forget the almost kiss.

Way too soon if was time for Scott to go home. I walked him downstairs and stood on the porch to say goodbye.

"I guess I see you tomorrow then." I said awkwardly 

But Scott had other plans. He pulled me to the side, so where my parents couldn't see us.

"First I want to finish what I planned on doing earlier." Scott whispered in my ear.

He pushed his lips against mine in a slow and passionate kiss.

His lips were so soft, I felt a tingling feeling inside and it felt as if my body was on fire.

Way too soon it stopped and when I opened my eyes Scott was already walking towards his Ford Mustang.

"I'll call you!" He shouted in my direction and then he drove away.

It felt like I was floating and slowly I made my way back inside.

"And?" My mother asked

I immediately panicked: had she seen the kiss? But how?

So I just gave her a questioning look

"With the homework I mean."

"Oh, yeah we're almost done."

I quickly went upstairs to my room, so I could avoid all the conversations with my parents.

For a few minutes I just laid on my bed remembering the kiss that happened not so long ago. I could still feel his lips on my lips. His lips were so soft, like a cloud. It was honestly almost unrealistic: the boy who you have a crush on for quite some time likes you back.

Suddenly a loud buzzing was heard beside me. It was a text from Scott, whose name I changed again in my phone.

Scotty <3: heyy

U: Hey

Scotty <3: I wonder if you would like to go out sometime.

Sorry for the crappy end of this chapter. I'll upate again soon.

XX-Val