My Violinist / M!Robin x Violinist!Reader

Your P.O.V.
Alright alright. I'm not trying to pat my own back, but I'm a pretty good Smasher. I'm favored by gamers for my (abilities/weapons/powers/etc.) and I'm really strong too. I'm popular in the mansion as well, friends with most of the Brawlers around here. Despite my "open book" personality, I do have a secret no-one knows.

I play the violin.

I'm embarrassed to let anyone know, but there is one song I've been practicing more and more lately. It's Robin's Battle Music from Fire Emblem Fates. The tactician magician makes my heart skip a beat, probably ten beats, and his silver hair is so shiny and gorgeous, his chocolate brown eyes melting me, pretty much everything about him is wonderful. I'm planning on confessing to him, but not until I have every aspect of his Battle Theme right.

----------

Today was a normal day. I was eating my supper with the Fire Emblem crew as I normally did. Robin to my left and Marth to my right. I took a bite out of my (fav food) as Lucina started a conversation. "So what are you all doing tonight? I was thinking of having a movie night in my room if you all wanna come," she says enthusiastically. "Count me in, Lucina," Robin replies. The rest of the crew agrees as Robin looks to me. "What about you, (Y/N)?" He asks. I blush slightly. "I-I don't think I'll make it. I've got a battle with Kirby in an hour or so and then I think I'm going to bed, sorry guys..." I answer. "Awww," Lucina whines. "It's alright Lucina, I'll come another night, okay?" I giggle. "Okay." I stand up. "Well, I'll be off. I've gotta clean up and get ready for my battle. See you guys later!" I wave and walk off.

------TIME SKIP------

It was around midnight. I grabbed my violin case and snuck out of my room, like I do every night. I won't let anyone see my secret. I stealthily make my way outside to the garden and seat myself on a bench. I take out my violin and do some warm ups, then start playing Robin's Battle Theme. I'm almost 100% perfect, but there's a few teeny tiny itsy bitsy little spots that I mess up on....

Robin's P.O.V.
I awoke in the middle of the night, around 1:00 A.M. due to me needing some water. I quietly walked out of my room and started heading towards the kitchen when I was stopped by a sound that was all too familiar to me. Is that my battle theme? On a violin? It sounds so... wonderful. I decided to check out where it was coming from. It lead me to the exit that goes to the garden. I peer out the window to see someone sitting on the bench outside, playing nothing other than a violin. Is that... (Y/N)? She plays the violin?! I felt my cheeks warm up. Does that mean she...? No, never, I've got to be dreaming. I sneak outside behind a bush, close to (Y/N), but well hidden so she couldn't find me. Being a tactician is so great sometimes. I close my eyes and listen to how perfectly she played the melody. She suddenly stops.

"Aughhh, not again! I held the note for a fraction of a count too long! I'll never be able to play for him like this...."

'Him?' Who is 'him?' Me? No way. (Y/N) starts my song over again. I peek over the bush to see her sparkling (e/c) eyes filled with concentration. She's trying so hard....

Your P.O.V.
I'm nearing the end of the song, this is where I always mess up... no! Darn it! I did it again! Too long, (Y/N), too long!! "Darn it!" I shout in frustration.

"I thought it was magnificent," I hear a voice say from behind me. "R-R-Robin??? D-Did you hear m-me playing?!!" I turn around, my face turning redder than Roy's hair, as I questioned the tactician magician. "I did, and you sound lovely," he says reassuringly. "N-No, Robin I can't p-play this certain part properly," I argue. "Of course you can, try it for me," he persisted. "Okay..." I say as he sits next to me. I take a deep breath as I start to play a few measures before the hard part. Robin hums along as I play. "H-Hey! I-I-I got it right!!!" I exclaim happily! Finally! "See, I told you you could do it. Why don't you play the whole song for me one more time?" He asked. "Sure," I reply, blushing, as I start the song over again. I'll never get tired of playing this. As I end the song and lower my violin, Robin looks at me.

"Out of all the songs you could've chosen, why my battle theme?"

"W-Well, its because I... I like- no. I love you, Robin. I wanted to play this song for you and I wanted you to be the first to know my secret. I wanted to let you know how much you really mean to me..." I reply nervously. What if he doesn't feel the same way?

My doubts were pushed aside as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too, my violinist."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cuttttttteeeeee! I actually play the saxophone in real life in the school band. Yayyyy. These are wayyyyy too much fun to write. I also spend wayyyyy too much time on Wattpad in general. Well, that's it for my authors note today. Thanks and see ya!