Seven Minutes in Heaven / Wii-Chan's Choice

"The person who gets to pick my partner is..."

"Wii-Chan..." I finish. I regretted those words as soon as they escaped my lips, but I can't just grab them and shove them back into my mouth after they've been said. The pale trainer beamed, both delightfully and devilishly. Oh no... "(Y/N), you know exactly who I'm going to pick, don't you?" She cooed, pushing me into the small storage room. I tried to resist, but I was too flustered to do much of anything.

Shortly after me, an all too familiar figure stumbled into the darkness that was this closet.

"L-Little Mac? Are you o-okay?" I ask as the boxer regained his footing. "Y-Yeah, I'm alright, (Y/N)..." he stutter-... No, he didn't stutter...

Did he?

Mac?

...Stuttering?

I shook my head. It must've been the shakiness of almost falling. Completely sure that it was my brain playing tricks on me, I made an effort to regain myself. That attempt was, however, incredibly unsuccessful. Being rushed into a small room with my favorite shortie was all too much for me...! Little Mac seemed to sense some tension. "(Y/N)? You okay?" He asked, looking up at me with confusion and concern. "Uh- I... Ermm..." I sort of replied. He sighed, a small grin plastering itself onto his face.

Grabbing the collar of my (shirt/dress/etc), Little Mac pulled me downwards, pressing his forehead against mine. "Flustered, are we now...~?" He teased. "I-I'm not-... No I-I... Uhhh..." I babbled, earning a chuckle from Mac. He pressed his lips against mine, cupping my red cheeks in his hands. My eyes grew wide, but soon fluttered closed as the shock started to fade.

As I started to wrap my arms around the boxer's neck, the closet door began opening. Peach and Wii-Chan stood on the opposite side. "Awwwww!" Cooed the trainer as Peach dramatically threw her arm above her forehead and fainted. So that's what Lady Palutena was talking about, passing out from cuteness.

------------------------------------------
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I need some help. I'm confused as to whether or not to capitalize the chan and kun and the end of names.

Ex: is it "Wii-kun", or "Wii-Kun"?

Anyway, only one more ending left! Hope you liked it! Thanks, and see ya!