Kitty / Roy x Neko!Reader

Your P.O.V.
Currently, I'm curled up in a ball on my bed, my tail slowly swaying. I don't want to get up today, I just want to sit here an-

"(Y/N)?" Someone bangs on my door.

I scramble to my feet and hiss, my tail standing straight up and my back arched.

The door creaked open and Roy walked in. I relax my tail and lower my back. "Did I scare you? Sorry..." Apologies the redhead. "It's fine," I say, curling back up into the ball on my bed. Roy sits next to me and pets my ears. They twitch in delight as I purr, moving my tail in front of my face to hide my blush. "Are you doing anything today?" He asks. "No, why?" I look up at Roy, slightly waving my tail. He blushed. "I-I was wondering if you wanted to go on a hike with me. There's a beautiful spot in the woods I found a while ago and I think you'll like it..." I sit up and stretch. "Sure," I reply.

"Great! Lets go!" Exclaims the redhead, urging me to hurry behind him. I follow him out the door and we head into the woods behind the Mansion. "This way, (Y/N)."

I love the outdoors, but I don't normally find the time to come out. I'm either battling or sleeping, so this is a great opportunity. I walk beside Roy, admiring the green leaves on the trees, and how the light peeks through the branches that loom overhead. "Wow..." I sigh. "It's beautiful."

As we walked, we came by a river. I stared into my reflection in the water. It's wavy, and the ripples of the water distort my face. I see Roy stand next to me... Splash! My hands dive into the water. "(Y-Y/N)?" Roy stutters with a curious look. My hands emerge from the river, holding three fish. "Tadaaa!" I exclaim, proud of myself. The swordsman just laughs, making me giggle as well. Out of nowhere, I toss a fish at him for fun. He flinches and fumbles with the flopping fish in his now-soaked hands. I laugh even harder, "Gotcha!" He tosses the fish back at me and I catch it with ease. "No fair!" He shouts with a small blush.

We continue our walk through the woods, coming across a patch of (favorite flower/ if it's roses, pick something else XD). Within that patch of (f/f), there was a small butterfly. I start to poke at it, and the creature flies away. "Hey! Come back!" I shout, and I started chasing the butterfly through the flower patch. Roy just stands behind the chase, laughing. My foot suddenly gets caught on the root of a tree. As I come tumbling down, bracing myself for impact, I'm caught by Roy. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" My face was a blushing mess. "Y-Yes, I-I'm alright." I reply. "Well, we're almost there, so try to keep yourself in one piece, okay?" He asks, scratching behind my ears. I purr and smile, my blush getting darker. "Okay."

A little while later, we find ourselves looking out over a vast landscape of mountains, lakes, rivers and plains. "Roy, this is beautiful!" I exclaim. "I knew you'd like it," he says with a warm smile that made my heart melt. "B-But you know, (Y/N)," Roy starts.

"Yeah?"

"This doesn't even come close to your beauty..."

"H-Huh?!"

I look up at Roy, my entire face turning pink. "I'm saying that I love you, (Y/N)."

I can't believe I'm about to make a move as bold as this, but I wrap my arms around Roy's neck and press our foreheads together. Now it's his turn to blush. "I love you too, Roy." We close the distance between our lips as the swordsman snakes his hands around my waist. My tail slowly moves back and forth. We pull away for air after a while.

"Such a cute kitty you are, (Y/N)."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I won't say it I won't say it I won't say it I won't say it I won-
ITS SO CUTE!!!
Please help me with my problem. Anyway, I love little Neko Reader-Chan! I hope you'll like it too. That's it for now, thanks and see ya!