Ice Cream / Pit x Reader

Your P.O.V.
Man, was it hot outside.

It's normally not this warm out, but dammit today was definitely an exception. I'm sitting in the living room with (an outfit you normally wear on hot days) on and I'm still burning up. The fan is on, the air conditioner is blasting. Maybe I should go out to the pool? Nah, I'm way too lazy to get u-

"Hey (Y/N)! Come with me for some ice cream!" Shouts the brown haired angel, Pit. I jump out of my seat. "Sure!" Pit grabs me by the hand, which makes me blush, and he starts running with me to the ice cream stand in town. Pit is my best friend in the Smash Mansion, and I've recently developed feelings for him. He's just so... angelic.

We arrive at the ice-cream stand which was being run by none other than the green haired goddess, Lady Palutena. "Hello Lady Palutena!" Pit and I both say in unison, making us both blush. Lady Palutena giggles at us. "Well, hello you two, what can I get for you today?" she says cheerfully. "(Y/N), ladies first," Pit says, gesturing for me to order first. I smile at him, my blush slightly darkening. "I think I'll have a (fav ice cream) today, Lady Palutena," I say. "I-I'll have that too!" exclaimed Pit. "You like (f/i/c) too?" I question. "Of course, it's my favorite!" replies the angel. "Okay then, that's two (f/i/c) coming right up," states Lady Palutena as she starts making the ice cream. I start reaching for my wallet, but Pit stops me.

"(Y-Y/N), it's on me today. Don't worry about it."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay."

I sort of feel bad for not paying, but how can I say no to his face?!

Pit's P.O.V.
I pay for our ice cream and sit down with (Y/N). We eat and talk about our recent brawls and what's been happening lately, occasionally stopping to lick our ice cream or wipe sweat off our faces. She's so cute! I thought to myself. Her glistening (e/c) eyes, and her shiny (h/c) hair, she's just perfect!

"Pit...? Pit!"

I'm snapped out of my daydream by none other than (Y/N). "Pit, your ice cream is melting! It's all over your hand!" She says half worriedly, but she's laughing too. "Wh-What?!" I can feel more heat rising to my cheeks. She grabs some napkins and wipes my hand clean. "Th-Thank you...."

Wow Pit, smooth move.

(Y/N) takes another lick from her ice cream. A little was on her nose. "(Y/N), you've got a little something on your nose there," I say chuckling. Now she's blushing.

"W-Wait what?!"

So cute!!!

Without thinking, I pecked her nose and licked the ice cream off my lips.... Wait did I just do that?! "A-Ah! (Y-Y/N) I-I'm sorry!!! I-I wasn't thinking and I-..." My frantic rambling was cut off my a pair of soft lips against mine. (Y/N) cupped her hand around my cheek as I slowly start to kiss back. We pull away because of a thing called oxygen. Cursed oxygen. I press my forehead against (Y/N)'s. We were both a sweaty mess, but I didn't care. "We need to do this more often..." I say.

"Definitely."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a move, Pit! Dang son, I didn't know ya had it in you! Anyway, I'm bored so I wrote another lol. Pit's such a cutie! That's it for my A/N. Thanks and see ya!