Sick / Sick!Cloud x Reader

3rd Person P.O.V.
You were just the average Smasher in the Smash Mansion. A little stronger than everyone else, but you had your fair share of losses. You did, however, have something everyone called a 'talent.'

You were able to befriend Cloud Strife.

You don't know how, but you were Cloud's one and only friend. You had developed feelings for him as well. And today, he happened to catch the flu....

---------

Your P.O.V
I'm walking to Cloud's room, like I do every day, but today something was different. I noticed Dr. Mario emerging from his room. "Dr. Mario, is something the matter?" I ask worriedly. It's not like Cloud to be sick. I hope that's not the case. "Well-a, (Y/N), he seems to-a have caught-a the flu-" he starts, but I cut him off. "Is he okay?! Oh my goodness!" I exclaim, brushing past him and bursting into Cloud's room.

"Cloud, are you okay?!"

I look to his bed to see the blonde sprawled out on top of it. He looks miserable!

"Cloud, my goodness are you alright?" I ask, clearly worried, but hushed. I didn't want to give him a headache. He sneezed. "Yeah, I'm alright..." he replies, his nose clearly congested. "No, you are not. I won't leave your side until you are." I insist. I didn't leave him much of a choice. He coughed, then sneezed again. "Let me get you a water," I say, standing up to grab his water.

I wonder how he got so sick. Normally he'd just say "(Y/N), I don't need your help," or "I'm completely fine on my own," but today was entirely different.

I return with Cloud's water, handing it to him as I sit on the bed. "Th-Thanks..." he mutters as he gulps down half the glass. His throat must be killing him. I could've sworn I saw a blush, but it's got to be my imagination. "How did you get so sick?" I ask. "W-Well, Master Hand called on me to run some errands for Crazy hand, *cough cough*... and I got stuck in a storm on the way back." He finishes with a sniff. I grabbed a box of tissues and handed them to the sickly blond. He gratefully took and used them.

"Anything else you need?" I ask.

"Actually, I need one more thing from you," Cloud said, looking into my eyes.

"What is i-" I'm about to say, but I'm cut off by Cloud, grabbing the collar of my shirt to pull me down and kiss me passionately. I'm shocked at first, but I get over it quickly and kiss back just as deeply. I'm so going to get sick, but this is so worth it. We pull away because of a little thing called oxygen.

"(Y/N), you like me back?" Cloud asks with a small sniff. Cute. "Of course, silly. I wouldn't have kissed back if I didn't."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I get sick easily, I probably would've came down with Cloud's cold in an hour lol. I'm really bored today so I might write more. That's it for now. Thanks and see ya!