I Can't Find Luma! / Rosalina x Male!Reader

Your P.O.V.
Sighing, I rubbed my tired eyes. As I was about to open my bedroom door, loud knocking came from the other side. "(Y/N), are you awake?" A familiar voice called. I opened the door. "Hey, Rosalina... Where's Luma?" I asked, seeing that the star wasn't at her side. "That's why I'm here. I can't find Luma anywhere! Can you help me?" She asked, looking worried for her companion. "Of course, where should we start?"

Rosalina led me into the kitchen. It was full - people were still eating breakfast. I snatched a piece of toast as we walked into the kitchen, searching cabinets and drawers, even the refrigerator. "Do you know where you last saw Luma?" I asked, hoping it would help with this... Investigation, if you wish to call it so. "Last night," started the blonde. "Luma was by my side when I fell asleep, but this morning, he was gone."

"Where do you think he could've went?"

"Anywhere, Luma loves the mansion."

As worry flooded the way Rosalina spoke, a pang of sadness hit me. "He couldn't have gotten far. We will find Luma, I promise." I assure her. She silently nodded and went back to looking.

~~~~~
Meanwhile, in the children's quarters;

"Guys, this is going to be great!" excitedly exclaimed Ness.

"You bet!" replied Toon Link, giggling.

"Our best idea yet!" beamed Lucas.
~~~~~

"Rosalina, lets look with the children." I suggested. We've been looking all day, and Rosalina is really stressed. "Okay..." she muttered as a reply. "Are you sure we can find him?" the blonde asked me in a melancholic tone. "Of course," I simply replied, but even I wasn't too sure at that point.

Turning the corner, Rosalina's face immediately brightens. "Luma!" She exclaimed. I immediately sensed something odd, but I brushed off the feeling at the sight of Rosalina's relieved expression. Rosalina releases Luma from a tight hug.

The blonde turned to face me. "Thank you, (Y/N)," she said, smiling brightly. "A-Anytime." God, her grin just lit up my day.

Soon enough, I heard slight shuffling behind me. Rosalina seemed to hear it too, but before I knew it, we were both stumbling forwards. To think, children could get the best of us in such a way. As our arms wrap around each other in a desperate attempt to not tumble to the floor, our lips met. The giggling of Toon Link, Lucas, and Ness filled the room. With the two of us being an embarrassed, red mess, we both pulled away from each other.

"Finally," teased Ness.

"You were never going to do it without us," continued Lucas.

--------------------------------------
уσυ, му ℓσνєℓу яєα∂єяѕ, αяє σffι¢ιαℓℓу αℓℓσωє∂ тσ кι¢к му ѕнιи fσє иσт вєιиg α¢тινє. αиуωαу, иєω fσит fσя му α/и! тнιѕ ωαѕ α яєqυєѕт, ι нσρє уσυ ℓιкє ιт! тнαикѕ, αм∂ ѕєє уα!