Ice Skating / Link x Reader

Your P.O.V.
I groggily sit up and stretch. I just woke up. I rub my eyes, then look out the window located next to my bed. It was snowing outside, and-

Wait... It's snowing?!

I jump up out of bed and throw some warm clothes on. I love snow! I grab my (weapon of choice). I won't be battling today, but I like to keep it with me just in case. I joyfully emerge from my room. Maybe I can go ice skating today!

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and ran into a familiar green-clad figure. "Oof! Ah, I'm sorry, Link," I apologize. "It's fine, (Y/N). Actually, I was just looking for you," replied my- err... the Hyrulian Hero. "You were? What did you need?" I ask. A small blush runs to Link's already-adorable face. "I was gonna ask if you wanted to go ice skating with me today, so will you?" Now I'm the one blushing.  "O-Of course! I wanted to go ice skating anyway!" I stutter with a smile. "Alright then, lets go," he says, grabbing my hand and pulling me along. My blush deepens as I grip his hand.

---Tiny Time Skip---

Link and I sat down and tied our ice skates. "Hey Link?"

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"Do you even know how to ice skate?"

"U-Uhh..." he stammers. Busted. "He-he, it's fine, Link, I'll teach you," I giggle. I glide onto the ice, waiting for Link to get on. It is kinda hard to walk in these things. Finally, he got onto the ice... but only to fall on his rear not a second later. "Link!" I shout. "Owww..." mutters the Hylian. I reach out my hand, "Come on, you can't skate like that!" He lightly blushed as he takes my hand, shakily standing up. I take his other hand in mine, making me blush slightly as I start to skate backwards, pulling Link along with me.

"W-Woah..." he stuttered. "Link, try moving your feet a little, you'll never learn if I just pull you," I say with an encouraging smile. He slightly pushes off with his left foot, wobbling a little.

"See, you can do it!"

After a little while, he could push off properly, and was skating pretty steadily, but I haven't let go of his hands yet. "Okay Link, I'm going to let go. Are you ready?" I ask. "Y-Yeah!" So I let go... and he did it! He's skating! "(Y/N)! I'm doing it!" The hero looks at me, smiling like crazy. I clap. "Good job, Link!"

I stop skating backwards, and instead skate forwards next to Link. "(Y/N), if I may ask, when did you learn to skate backwards?!" asks the boy. I chuckle, "Link, I've been doing this since I was five. I'm bound to have some tricks up my sleeve."

Ding!

I've got an idea. Link is sure to be impressed if I do this!

"Link, why don't you take a look at what I've learned over the years," I smirk, making my way towards the middle of the rink.

Link's P.O.V.
"Okay, (Y/N), show me what you've got!" I smile at the (h/c) haired girl. I managed to make myself come to a stop as I cast my gaze to (Y/N). She skates in circles a few times, and I'm guessing she's building up momentum. She then gracefully jumps, twirling twice, then lands on the tip of her right skate, spinning clockwise, her left leg extended behind her. Her arms were above her head, not quite, but almost like a ballerina's pirouette.

My jaw drops. How is she this good?! I clap my hands, astounded at her talent, as she uses her left skate to stop spinning. "So? What did you think?" She asks, a proud smile pasted on her cute face. "That... was amazing!" I exclaim.

Your P.O.V.
"You really think so?" I ask, happy that he enjoyed my small display. "Of course, I have no clue what you just did but it was gorgeous!" states Link, making me blush a little.

"But you know, (Y/N)... I think I saw something even prettier than what you just showed me..." he starts.

"What might that be, Link?"

"It's you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Someone should probably kick me in the shin for being inactive, lol. (Please don't actually kick me ;-;.) Anyyyyyway, school is out in about nine days, so I'll be able to write more over the summer.

EDIT: I'm actually not gonna be updating for a while, please excuse the absence!

Thank you, and see ya!