Together We Laughed

That summer was possible the best summer of my life. I spent every moment (where i wasn't studying and preparing for psats) with Jakob and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

We were always laughing and smiling when we were together. Jakob was so silly. He would do anything to hear me laugh or see me smile. He once pranked Myungsoo with me and gave him an empty xbox box. That was probably the funniest thing I had experienced in months. I was never grounded for that though, because my parents just adored Jakob.

Jakob made running errands and cleaning fun. He would play music and dance and sing and make me wait for chore Thursday's. He made the awkward Saturday morning breakfasts fun and worth waiting for. Jakob had a fun charisma about him that made everyone want to be around him all the time.

So many girls told me I was the luckiest girl in the town.

I knew I was.

Every time he smiled his little nose scrunched up and his eyes would do that adorable little eye smile thing. He looked like the cutest little child in the world and his smile and his laugh made me forget the world. His laugh sounded like a baby's laugh. Not the slightly annoying nasally laugh, but the cute giggly laugh. Sometimes he could laugh in a deep manly voice if the situation was exceptionally hilarious. Either way I was positive that his laugh could cure all my problems. It could probably solve world hunger honestly.

He always joked around with my parents and my siblings. I think I was even happier with Jakob because everyone just got along so happily. I wanted nothing to change. I wanted everything to stay the same. I wanted to be with Jakob forever.

We can't always have everything we want.