Chapter 5 Meeting Doms Family

Omg!!! 300 reads!! Thanks guys for the reads now here is chapter 5!!!
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺📝📝📝📝📝

Gabby's POV
      Last night, was great after I got patched up, and after we ate. Dom had invited Yai and I to meet his family and crew. I couldn't wait!
Well thankfully I didn't wait long because, the next day was Sunday. They were having a BBQ cookout and we were bringing some food to cook there, so we had to leave a little early. I decided to wear this..

I stepped out of my room

I stepped out of my room. "What do think Yai?" I ask her, while spinning around. "Beautiful like always" she said giving me a smile and started fixing her red sundress around her body. She wore the dress with her black sandals with little silver studs around the foot.
We get in Red Light as I put the address in the GPS, we quickly arrived at Dom's House, well I hope it was. We got out with our prepared food as I knocked on the door. We were greeted by a black haired woman. "Hi, is this the Torettos?" I asked nervously "yes! You must be Gabby and her grandma, right?" She asked me "yes, we are, and your are?.." I asked "oh! Sorry, I'm Mia, Dom's sister" she replied as we walked in to the house. We were lead into the backyard, I saw Dom grilling hamburgers, and hotdogs. and I saw more people hanging out around the big picnic table. I will probably meet them later. I started to walk up to Dom.
  "Dom!" I shouted over the music they had playing. He turned to me "Hey Gabby, how ya doin?" He ask as he gave me a hug "Good, thanks for inviting us." I said hugging him back. Yai walked up to us holding some egg rolls we made that morning. "Yai, nice to see you again" he said "good to see you to. Now, where is your kitchen i'm going to fry up our food." she said looking around Dom nodded as I giggled a bit. "Mia can show you" he replied as he gestured Mia to come over. She showed Yai inside, as she got to work. "so how's the wound?" He asked gesturing to my bandaged arm. "good, still sore, but it's fine" I replied as we started talking about cars and other topics pretty soon. Dom stopped to check the food and closed the top.
"Well, I'll let these cook for a minute. Come meet the rest of the family." He said going to the picnic table, there were 3 guys and 1 girl. "Guys, this is Gabby, treat her nicely" he said in a tone like they were children. They groaned as I laughed a bit "what?" he asked, confused "you talk to them like there children" I said smiling "well, sometimes they are worse than children" he said as we laughed "any way, this is Brian, Tej, and Vince, and that's Letty" Dom pointed out as they waved. After my meeting, I walked into the kitchen, it smelled like heaven. "Yai, how many do you have left?" I asked her as she smiled "I have about 10 more to cook but I need another plate" she said as I looked in the cabinets for another palate. She finished another one as I set down the plate with a paper towel on it. We finished just as Dom called everyone to join. Everybody quickly was sitting in the backyard, waiting to eat the delicious feast that was presented in front of them. "who's praying?" Asked Dom, looking at everyone at the table. Everyone avoided eye contact, but me. He stopped and looked at me. I nodded to him "I'll pray" I said as he nodded Everybody grabbed hands, and bowed there heads. "Dear lord, we are gathered here to say, thank you for today, and for this wonderful meal, may our cars be fast, and may our food be blesssed. Amen" I said as everyone replied amen.

As we started to eat we all got to talkin' "so where are you from Gabby?" Asked Vince to my right as he took a sip from his beer. "I was born and raised in Texas" I said as I bit into my crunchy egg roll "really?, how's racing at home?" He asked as I swallowed my food "Great!, my family and I are big racing fans. my Uncle, Dad and I drag race cars." I said explaining as they asked what that was, and then I explained to them the basics. Pretty quickly they got interested. "That sounds awesome! Maybe we can visit, and see you race sometime" said Mia. "Yeah maybe..." I said thinking of how I miss my family so much already, and the races are starting pretty soon. Maybe they can come to Texas for awhile during the season and see how we do racing down in Texas.