Chapter 12: Blushes and races

3rd POV
        After Dom had kissed her she was a blushing mess. "So, just a friend huh?" Said her cousin Sydney "y-yep" gabby studdered "well, get your head out of the gutter, and get ready to race." Said Vegas as Gabby shook her head. "okay let's do this. If we win this, we get to go to California, for nationals!" Gabby cheered as everyone joined. After that, they got ready to race.

Gabby's POV
My mind was still hung on the kiss, I could stop thinking about it. I need to get my head back into the game. I'm racing Tessa which won't be to hard, she has a crappy car that someone else built for her, unlike me where I built cowboy myself.
We lined up at line. The lights on the tree flashed as I was revving my engine. When I saw the green light I was off, I hit the gas and felt like I broke the sound barrier. A couple seconds later when I got my car slip I lost it "I WON IM GOING TO NATIONALS!!" I got my car back to base, and we all celebrated!! A couple little kids came up to me with a camera. "Can we get a picture with you?" They asked as I nodded and picked them up, and I held them both on my hip, as the mom took the picture, they had to biggest smiles. I set them down, and they went to their mom walking off. "Thank you!!"
They said as they ran off, then Dom came up next to me. "Hey" he said as I blushed

"Hey" I replied "nice race, glad you made it

"Hey" I replied "nice race, glad you made it. So where is nationals?" He asked as I replied "California, upstate" I said as he nodded "well lucky you I know a racer up there" he said. I looked down. "So about that kiss?" I asked shyly "I knew you were gonna ask, hey if you didn't like it you can forg-" he was cut off when I
grabbed his shirt kissed him.

 "So about that kiss?" I asked shyly "I knew you were gonna ask, hey if you didn't like it you can forg-" he was cut off when I grabbed his shirt kissed him