Chapter 20: Big boys part 2

Sorry i haven't updating in a longtime. i now have time and the inspiration to work on more stories. But i hope you enjoy this new chapter- Wolfwriter14

Gabby's POV 

As i hugged Dom tight after the fight, i knew he was the one for me. But sadly we couldn't hug for long, the next round was about to start and we need to prepare my car and dads car. I let go of Dom as i smiled up at him. "Lets get to work, we have little time till the next round." i said as he nodded back "OK, just tell us what we need to do" he said as both crews we awaiting orders. "Zen, Dad, Uncle J, and Brian. Get to work on Roxy. She needs new tires, system checked and nitro." I said as they nodded and headed to Roxy. "Dom, Kiersten, Tej, and Vince we need to do the same to my car,The rest of you go watch the race and text me who wins and loses so we know whos gonna be in the next round." I finished as we all split up. we got y car and my dads car fueled, and new tires. Now Zen and Uncle J are running diagnostics. "Hows it looking?" i ask my brother who is at dads car. "Great, we just need to restart the starter and he should be fine." zen said unplugging from the code reader and closing his laptop. "Uncle J how about you?" i said as i turned to him "Well Gabs, we need to look at a few things. but thankfully they are minor." he said typing a few more things on his computer. "I fixed all the issues via my computer and you are set to race!" he said as i jumped up "Sweet!" Just as we finished celebrating  i got a a text from vegas. 'A few of the dirty racers got knocked out. Tessa is still in the next round and your name is anout to pop up so get down here quick.' she textd as i smiled "Lets get this rolling, we up soon" i stated as we rolled up onto our next round. Now im facing one of the big boys. Drake Haul, Hes has been the won these last rounds with flying colors. Now i get to beat his winning streak.