Chapter 18: Argument Games

Alex ⬆️
3rd POV
Gabby went back to the pit to join her crew in celebration. After she got her car settled and everyone was talking about he next race. She decided to head to the track and watch a couple of her favorite racers take a pass. She saw the Drastic Plastic, Shawnee, and of course her Uncle J. 
As Gabby headed back,  Alex decided to try and get her back.
Gabby's POV
As I was walking back after Shawnee finished her pass. I thought about my relationship with Dom. We only have known each other for a little while, but I already felt connected to him. I bumped into someone, and realized I zoned out in my head as usual. But then I saw who I bumped into and my mood went from sweet, to sour. It was Alex. "Hey Gabs" he said giving me one of his smiles that used to make me swoon. Now it makes me want to punch in his face. "What Alex?" I asked annoyed with him even being near me. "what, can't I say hi." He said nonchalantly. But I knew something was up. I could tell when his ass was lying. "No, you can't. Now if you excuse me, I have a celebration to get to." I said pushing him out of my way as I began to walk pass him. But I felt him grab my wrist and pull me back. "Haha, Gabby always a jokester. So when are you gonna tell me your little 'game' is over?" Alex said i "what 'game" I said as I pulled my wrist back from his grip. "You know with that guy your brought. What was his name Derek, Danny?" Alex listed names as I cut him off "Dom. And listen here. I'm playin' no games with you. What we had between us is gone. You made that choice when you slept with that chick the day I was racing." I stated and stomped off. Alex kept following me until we reached the pit. Don spotted me and frowned on seeing who was following me....