Chapter 19: Fight! Fight! Fight!

3rd POV
As Gabby started to walk back to her pit, with an angry Alex behind her. Dom had figured out the situation, with the expression of Gabbys face. As soon as she locked eyes with Dom she knew the rage that held behind those eyes, especially when Alex grabbed Gabbys hair and pulled her back as she screamed. Dom rushed forward and tackled Alex and started to beat him. Alex pushed him off and they both rolled on the ground as a crowd started to form. Gabby has sat up watching the fight between her ex and her new love. "Dom!! Stop!!" she yelled as she went to grab his shoulder but as Dom dodged one of Alex punches he instead hits gabby. She flies back while holding her now black eye. Everything stops when Gabbys dad had shot a gun in the air. "Y'all need to stop this shit right now!!" He shouted as people began to quickly walk or run away from all the yelling. The man was pissed and scary when so. "Now, Alex I don't want to see you dam face around us again or I swear to god, I'm gonna make sure you wont see anymore." Kenny said as a shaking alex ran away back to his pit. "As for you dom, thank you for protecting gabby, well mostly" he said to the man. Dom smiled, no problem. I wont let anything else happen to her." Dom said as he walked to the trailer to see Gabbys aunt lisa help her keep ice on her eye. Dom had walked up to her with his own cuts and bruises. Gabby quickly got up and hugged Dom tightly. "Thank you" she said as he embraced her and pulled her tighter to him.