Chapter 10: Gabbys crew and Rival crew

A/N: IM AT 1K READS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, VOTE LIKE AND FOLLOW ME AND DONT FORGET TO PLEASE GIVE MY OTHER STORYS SOME LOVE TO - Wolfwriter14
3rd POV
Gabby, and her crew had arrived at her main track for her first race and so Doms crew can see what gabby loves to do. But her rival, Tessa and her crew had just arrived when Dom got out of the car and was talking to Luke and Tej about the race.

Tessa's POV
'Tonight I'm gonna ruin her name, and family' I thought as I parked, and got out waiting for my crew, when I see a muscular man next to Gabby's crew. he's cute, and new. Maybe I can have this advantage, and be better than her.
I was about to walk up when he nodded, and went to gabby who just so happen to walk out in her racing gear. ugh! it's so ugly, who wears black, and mint green these days! I watch closely as she closes her eyes and he gives her a....... NECKLACE!?! Don't tell me she has him wrapped around his finger already. When she hugged him I walked over there. "Well hello, Janakowski" I sneered knowing I said her last name wrong, and she looked me with fury in her eyes, this will be fun.

Gabby's POV
After Dom gave me my necklace I hugged him tight "thanks Dom, you're so sweet" I said as he smiled, but then I heard the most annoying voice in the world. "Well hello, Janakowski" said Tessa saying my last name wrong to piss me off "what do you want Smith" I said saying her last name in return, sadly Smith is to common to not mess up. "I wanted to see if this eye candy is taken, I hope not cause he's way out of your league" she said winking at Dom "Geez, and I thought men were pigs; he's not for sale, and stop staring. he's with me....not romantically!!, but still" I said blushing as I said that sentence "I knew it!" Tessa exclaimed "hey honey, if ya want a real woman come to me" she said touching his arm, as he shook her off. "Sorry, I like girls who are nice not a Barbie who likes to get her way" he said as I laughed loudly as her crew rolled up, great now here comes my ex.....