Chapter 8: The Crews arrival.

Dom's POV
While we were on the plane I made sure that I had the present for Gabby. It was a necklace that had a charm that had a tire, finishing flag, and her initals on the necklace. I know I've only known her for about a month but I was starting to fall for her already. "We are now landed" said the captain as he crew got up and we went to get our cars we shipped here. After baggage claim I see big sign 'TORETTO CREW' and I rushed up and saw gabby, and 2 tall men next to her "DOM!!" She exclaimed and ran to me as I dropped my bag and hugged her. "Hey gabs" I said "It's been so long!!" She said dramatically "only 2 days" I said "that's forever" she said as she went and hugged the rest of the team. 2 men came up to me "so your Dom, I'm Gabby's father, ken" he said as I shook his hand with a firm grip "nice to meet you sir" I replied as the other man introduced himself "I'm  her uncle Josh" he said as I also shook his hand.
I could tell already they are very protective of her. "So you ready to meet my family" said gabby smiling "yes of course" I did as we got our cars and headed to her family's house.
A/N: I can't believe my story is at 800 reads!!! Thanks for reading, I try to update but life keeps me busy, also please check out my other stories so they can get some love like this book thank you!!!!- WolfWriter14