~Ch.2 Class~

Sam walked up to his locker, he sighed as he saw someone leaning up against it. Kayla's cat ears twitches at the sound, she glanced up from her phone and moved aside, "Tajah isn't here today, she's sick or something."

"How, she's like the healthiest person I know," Sam frowned, unlocking his locker.

"I know, it's unbelievable. That's why I'm texting her, like how can the great and powerful Tajah get sick," Kayla laughed as she tossed a lock of blond hair over her shoulder.

"Well tell her that I hope she get's better," Sam smiled.

"Tell her yourself," Kayla stuck out her tongue.

Sam scoffed, "Rude."

The bell rang, Sam quickly grabbed his textbooks and shut his locker.

"See you at lunch," Kayla said quickly, before walking off in the crowd of students heading to class. Sam sighed, before walking into his first period.

Despite hybrids not being able to use magic in any sort of way, he and a few others had ended up in a light magic class. The teacher gave them an easier time than the rest of the students, all they had to do was take notes and tests to prove that their at least learning, even if they can't use it.

Sam sat down at his desk, which was towards the back of the class. More students were slowly pilling in. Sam's eyes fell on one group that entered. Salex and a few of her minio... excuse me, 'friends' were sitting at the front of the class. Sam wouldn't have a problem with her, if you know, she wasn't set on the idea that she was the rightful person for Taurtis, even though the whole kingdom knows that they're mates.

"That's it Sam, if you keep glaring, eventually something bad will happen to her." A smile tugged at the corners of Sam's mouth, "That's the hope."

Ellen laughed as they took their seat next to Sam. Sam flipped his text book open as the teacher began writing their assignment on the broad.

"So," Ellen began, "How's everything?"

"Ellen, its literally been a weekend, not much has changed."

Ellen shrugged, "Still, you never know."

"Okay class, listen up," the teacher began, "there will be a few more tests before the final exam, so I suggest you start studying for that. It will cover all the topics we've talked about, so really, all of you should get an A. But as of now, you're work's on the board, get started, and keep the talking at a minimum, please."

"How 'bout this, any news on the courts?" Ellen asked.

"Other than the hybrids, not much progress has been made in any new directions. Though they will be staying in Sorcerer areas, they're trying to work on getting the courts to agree to build them a city."

"I don't understand why it's so hard to negotiate these types of things. Shouldn't it just be a given that they're going to do it?"

"Not necessarily, everything goes through a huge process. It maybe years before the hybrids can finally have a place to call home."

"What about you? If that happened will you move there? What about your family? Are you going to visit them?"

"Well, I'm not going to move, my home is with the wolves and Taurtis. As for my family, the courts have already agreed that when the hybrids come into the walls, they will be taken to see any children from their families that were taken before moving them to with the Sorcerers," Sam explained.

Ellen nodded, "So you will see them. Are you nervous?"

"Kinda, I mean, I haven't seen them since I was 7 and it's been 11 years so, I guess I'm a little nervous. But I am excited to see them again," Sam scratched the back of his neck.

"That's good," Ellen smiled.

Sam sighed as he looked over the question in the textbook, groaning, before beginning to work on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I don't have much to say so, I hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll see you all in the next chapter, Bye~!
~PinkBoss