Short Story - Robin P.O.V

Hello guys~

So here's a short story break from the action chapter we had before. A slight break to see how our Boy Wonder getting out from his cage and went to the party.
I'll list the batbrother's ages here.
Dick - 13 yrs old
Jason - 12 yrs old
Tim - 10 yrs old
Damian - 8 yrs old

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROBIN P.O.V

-Before party started

WAYNE MANOR

The raven haired teen walks on the hallway while center-ing his black bowtie. He stop in front of a wood door, a door for Jason, his little brother's bedroom.

He open the door and peek inside, pitch black. The light from the opened door showing him three boys sleeping on a queen size bed with a disastrous pose. The raven teen, Dick Grayson chuckles to see his brothers sleeping together tonight, only for them to realize that it'll be war of disgust in the next morning for sleeping together.

"Aren't you guys behave tonight~? So peaceful~ Good night baby bats~" He chuckles some more, spin a tranquilizer gun on his finger before he close the door and walks toward the party's location.

ON JASON'S BED
THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The second eldest brother, Jason Todd sleep at the center of the bed, with his hands and legs spreading like a starfish. There's a tranquilizer needle on his neck. He mumbling, "Uhm...red...zzzzz Dickie..pizza..sniper..."

On the Jason's right arm, the third brother, Tim Drake is curling like a ball while lay his head on Jason's arm. A tranquilizer needle is located on his arm. He mumbling in his sleep, "...zzzz.... sherlock....batman... uhh watch out..." his arm stretch out while he still sleeping, "cookies.....zzzz"

The youngest brother, Damian Wayne sleeping on top of Jason, lay on his stomach. A tranquilizer needle could be seen on top of his butt. Like his brothers, he also mumbles in his sleep, "zzzzz grayson....ice cream truck.... sword...fire....xbox..." he drools on top of Jason's shirt.

FLASHBACK 
1 HOUR EARLIER

"No. No means no guys!" Dick is buttoning his shirt in his room while his brothers are looking and begging at his bedroom's door.

"Come on Dickie. We just wanted to come with you and see your team" Jason trying to reasoning with his big brother.

"No Jay, we're under mission right now. With you guys going there, it'll make it worse. And with that, you know what I mean" Dick buttoning his sleeves.

Tim raise his shoulders, "What could possibly be happen? We're just going there as Bruce's sons, we won't stand out."

"I've told you, the team and I are under mission. There'll be a commotion there and I need to take care of my secret identity. I need to stay whelmed all the time."  Dick wearing his outer black coat.

"Whelmed is not an actual word from overwhelmed, Grayson. And if there's a commotion, it'll be fun to crack some bad guy there." Damian cross his arms and stares at the big brother.

"There's overwhelmed and underwhelmed, why can't it be whelmed? And you aren't going there. " Dick started to comb his hair like a noble.

"Not fair Dickie, you got to play all for yourself!" Jason started the fuel. Dick sigh, he knows, once Jason started it, the other would follow him.

"Yeah Dick! That's unfair. We're going to!" 

"You ain't giving us orders you know that, Grayson!!"

Dick groans. He secretly push a button under his sleeve and a voice could be heard from the outside, the hallway

"Dick? Ready yet? Jason, Tim, Damian come here." A familiar voice calling for them, it's Bruce.

The three of them turns their head to the voice and runs to it.

"Father, are we going to the party~~?" asked Damian loudly while running.

"Sucks to be you Dickie bird hahahaha" Jason laugh and running with Tim on his side.

Dick took out a tranquilizer gun from his drawer and aim from the door towards his little brothers. 

"Where's Bruce?" Asked Tim, looking around the empty hallway before he heard a thud on a floor. 

DAMIAN. He dropped on the floor with a tranquilizer needle on his butt.

Just when Tim raise his head to see who the one that attack Damian, a needle hit his arm and he fall asleep by Damian's side. Jason looks at the fallen 'allies' , and is under guard. He's focusing on Dick's door but Dick is no longer there.

A black swoooooosh comes from Jason's back, before he heard the famous evil laugh from his brother and a whispers, "You should've listened Jaybird~" 

THUD-

Three of them down. Snoring come from the three of them.

Alfred calmly walks towards Dick, "Master Dick, may I need to remind you that Master Bruce is waiting for you at the living room and -"He's looking at the hanging painting, there's a tiny speaker stuck on it, "I don't think Master Bruce likes anyone to imitating his voice"  He's looking back at Dick who is dragging Jason to his room, 

"I will come soon, urmm..I need some help here, Alfred"  Alfred looks down at the sleeping Tim and Damian, "Just pack them in Jason's room. They won't wake up till morning anyway."

"Indeed sir"Alfred​ carried both Tim and Damian to each of his shoulders and followed Dick to Jason's room.

Dick took out his smartphone and snap a few pictures, "We're going to laugh over this tomorrow"

-------------

Bruce has been waiting for Dick, he looked at his wrist watch before a running step could be heard from the second floor. Dick running and skipping a few stairs and reach for Bruce.

"Everything's fine?" Bruce asked, taking down his arm.

"Yes, everything is. I just took the kids to sleep." Dick grinned

Bruce raised his eyebrow, "Really? That's nice of you. Have you packed everything?"

Dick count with his fingers, "Yes. Robin suit under the white suit. My mask. Link comm and bla bla bla"

"Just make sure you didn't giving out your secret identity" Bruce put his hand on the teen's shoulder.

"I won't let it happen, Bruce." He smiles.

"Let's go son" both of them walk towards the exit and go for the party.

--------------

Next chapter will be the continuation from the previous chapter~