Red X

"Who are you?"

The figure looks around, the superheroes circling him. He took out a X Blade, from the back of his gloves and charge towards Superboy, "I'm your newest nightmare"

He swing his blade around Superboy, Superboy blocked the attacks and trying to punch him, but he teleported a few inches to block the punch. He swing his blade from the below and raise it up in front of Superboy's open chest.

"Superboy!!" M'gaan levitate Superboy backwards and causing a scratch on his chest from the X Blade instead of a deep wound.

"Not as tough as Superman, aren't you?" The figure sounds like he is grinning underneath his mask. A sudden arrow hit right by his foot's side. It explode and a big foam stick on the figure.

"Not as keen like I thought you would be" said Artemis before she take another arrow from her back and aim it to the figure.

The black figure turn his body around, trying to get out from the sticky foam.

The team walk towards him with a caution, Kaldur raise his voice,

"Who are you?! Who sent you here?" Kaldur put his water bearers in front of the black figure.

The figure raise his head up, "I thought the bats would know~ But they didn't" he lean down his head towards Robin, mocking Batman.

Robin clicked his tongue before the figure raise his head towards the others again, "My name is Red-X, as for the one who sent me here-"

The voice suddenly cut and his body disappear from the sticky foam. Suddenly, the continuation of his voice located behind Artemis, "-is my Master~"

"Artemis look out!!" Robin call out for Artemis. Artemis turns behind her but she got a kick by Red X.

Kid Flash running around Red X, landing a fast hits to anywhere he could give. Red X groans from the punch and the kicks.

"You got a nice legs arent you?"

"I know~" Kid Flash proudly replied that before Red X launching a fast X Tape Restraint to his legs.

"AAAAA" he falls and kiss the ground. He looks at his legs and trying to rip the tape away but it's not working.

Robin jumps away from Kid Flash and he throw a smoke bomb towards Red X, but Red X teleport himself on the mid air, right above the smoke bomb. Aqualad raise his waterbearers behind Red X, trying to shock him with electric shock, but Red X take out his own red electric shocks from his X palms and change the direction of Aqualad's electric shock to himself and Robin that was running from below.

Aqualad and Robin falls down on the floor with a groans. Red X could see Superboy running to him with a fist, he take out his X sticky goo and throw it on the floor. Then, he jumps on top of the running Superboy, causing him to fall and stick on the floor. Lastly, Red X jumps on one of the table, "Well kids, don't you think it's time for your bedtime?"

He looks down on Artemis who is helping Aqualad from the shocked, while Kid Flash is rolling himself to Robin. Superboy is struggling to let himself go from the sticky goo.

"One..Two..Three..Four..Five. Where's the green one?" He counts the little heroes before he realized that Miss Martian aren't there.

"You're looking for me?" Miss M turns herself to visible behind Red X. Her eyes glow and she go inside Red X's brain.

"Aaahhhh!!!" Miss Martian screamed while holding her own head. She was forced to get out from the mind, but she still get some pieces from there.

"Lady, it's not a good manner, peeking inside someone's mind." Red X throw a big X tape restraint to Miss M, and she get thrown and stuck on the wall.

"Now, what should I do to all of you?" He took out a few of his X shurikens and raise it.

A voice calling out for Red X.

"Red X, dismiss" The voice ordered. Red X take down his X shurikens and look ahead to the voice's owner. A figure walks in from the shadow, it's Deathstroke. Red X walks to Deathstroke's side.

"I see that you've met my 'sidekick', heroes. Now Red X, let's go back. Today's mission is just introducing you to the little sidekick team" Deathstroke walks back to the shadow he came from, followed by Red X.

"Wait!! You won't get away from this!!" Robin trying to get up to chase the villains but Red X turn his back and throw a small X tape resistant to Robin's mouth.

"See you guys later~" Red X touch the center of his utility belt and teleport to somewhere.

"Uhh.. what are we gonna tell Batman.." Artemis gives a hand to Aqualad. They looks to their own teammates.

Superboy is struggling with the sticky goo on the floor. Miss Martian is unconscious and  stuck on the wall. Kid Flash is trying to rip the tape on his legs while Robin is trying to take off the tape from his mouth. They can't. Aqualad facepalm himself.

-------------
It's short. Sorry XDD
Will do better later.
Anyway, check out my new complete book, Exhausted. It's about Robin and Batman exhausted from the mission but they need to keep up with it. JLA and The Team are trying their best to help their most humane members. What will they do?