Chapter 5

-Jason's POV-

I stormed out of the room feeling a pain in my chest "What the?" I began but screamed out in agony as I felt the pain deepen. I staggered back to my mate and I's room only to find her in bed with another man "Roxy?" I growled.

She suddenly looked at me with a dark smile "Sorry baby, I found out that I had a second chance mate and I'm fully mated..." she smirked. I felt our mate bond tear apart but didn't allow the pain to show. "Get out..." I whispered in a deadly calm tone,"GET OUT!" I screamed viciously. She and her 'mate' ran out like scared puppies.

I grabbed all of my sheets and pillows then brought them outside. My eyes burned with tears as I set it on fire, no need to remember that b****! I should never have done this to Raina, now she hates my guts like I hate Roxy...

-Raina's POV-

Aaron sat on the recovery room bed next to me and gave me a tight squeeze "Its ok Raina, he's a fool to have left you for the girl that we all know will just keep breaking his heart" Aaron sighed. I sniffled lightly and caught scent of smoke.

I rushed to the window and looked down, Jason was burning his sheets! "Why is he doing that?" I asked, Jason loved those sheets. "According to my Beta his mate Roxy cheated on him with her 'second chance mate'. Now he's p***ed off" Aaron explained.

"Serves him right the stupid a**hole" I laughed dryly. Aaron chuckled at my feistiness "Now your all mine" he smirked and brushed a stray strand of hair behind my ear. I spun around to face him only to have his lips meet mine in a loving kiss.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave him as the pain of Jason left my mind. Our tongues battled for dominance until I could no longer breathe and had to pull apart. "Wow, that a million times better than Jason's kisses" I panted. Aaron growled at Jason's name "Oh don't be so possessive, I'm yours" I giggled as I tapped his nose.

*1 hour later*

"Can I go back to my old pack to get my things? It'll only take a day then I'll be back before you know it" I begged as Aaron sat next to me on the bed. He gave me a stern look but it was no match for my puppy dog eyes... hehehe he's crumbling in 3,2,1... "Fine!" he sighed as I jumped up and down like a kid that gets to go to the pool on a hot summers day. "Thank you!" I giggled and kissed him before getting ready to leave.

"Wait! Your heat will be coming up soon since we are close and me being an Alpha plus you being chosen by the goddess means it will only be in about 2 days" Aaron panicked "I can't have you in heat around unmated males!".

"Don't worry, if I leave now ill make it back by tomorrow. Bye!" I smiled and gave Aaron one last kiss before walking out the door and shifting in the garden. I gripped my overnight bag in my mouth and ran back to my old pack.

Once I arrived I was greeted with congratulations on my mate and sad, tear filled goodbyes. "Raina, don't go!" Maddie wailed while crying her little brown eyes out. "Oh Maddie, come here. I'll visit as often as I can" I promised while hugging her small frame. She nodded and hugged me again then walked back to her mother.

I dashed up the stairs to my old room, forgetting that I shared it with Jason and ran in. Behind the door I saw Jason curled up on the bed sniffing one of my old jackets. "Raina, why are you back?" he whispered so quietly I almost didn't here it. "I'm getting my things them leaving" I snarled and walked to my closet. I packed my things and walked down to the front door "Bye Maddie" I waved at the little girl standing in her nightie "Bye Raina, I'll miss you..." she yawned. I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and left into the night.

Just as I approached Aaron's territory a twig snapped. I shifted and dressed then twirled around, instantly prepared to tear a rogue to pieces. My eyes were met by a sight that I hadn't seen in months, the rogues that I had ran into when Aaron rejected me....

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Angel that left us in mid conversation" laughed the leader coldly. I glared at him intensely "What do you want rogue?" I snarled venomously, baring my teeth. He smiled "Only dropping by, planning attacks on Alpha Darks pack" he smirked knowing that I was with Aaron. "F*** off, leave my pack alone!" I growled as my canines extended.

"Why? We need you to take his pack down, your the bait" he cackled just as a sharp pain hit my arm, I looked down to see that he injected me with something. "What is this?" I asked drowsily. "Wolfsbane, it'll weaken you and you won't be able to communicate with your pack" he explained as spots bounced through my vision and I collapsed.

-Jason's POV-

I followed Raina from a distance until I heard a twig snap, I hid so I wouldn't be caught and looked through the bushes at her as rogues poured into the area. He went through his dumb plan but she resisted as well as she could. Before she could run they injected her with Wolfsbane, if she had to much she would be dead in seconds.

I watched the rogues pick her up before I burst out of the trees, tearing them limb from limb but as soon as I turned to get Raina I realized the few that I hadn't killed were gone. I howled, trying to get help from Aaron's pack.

Suddenly Aaron burst through the shrubbery in his wolf form and shifted. "What happened here" he snarled as he looked at the dead rogues. "Rogues, they took Raina. They're trying to take over your land" I explained after shifting.

"They what!" he yelled and began punching a tree so hard that I'm surprised the old oak didn't fall. "I'm just as furious-" I began but was cut off by Aaron's ferocious voice "No, your not! You said it yourself, you don't love her! You only want her to save you the pain, f*** off!" he screamed and dropped to the ground crying in pain...

__________________________

Sorry for this chapter being so short but I wanted to post before I left for school and stuff so yeah. I hope your enjoying the book! Peace out!✌

~Aza_angel