Chapter 6

-Raina's POV-

I opened my eyes into slits and scanned for anything that I knew but I was in a dank dungeon that smelled of blood and silver. I felt a burning sensation in my wrists and saw silver chains "Shiz" I bit out through gritted teeth. The pain is only just bearable and the wolfsbane didn't exactly help my situation.

I went on high alert as soon as I saw a shadow-like figure emerge from the corner of the cell. "Well, looky here. Sleeping beauty is finally awake, tell me, did your Prince Charming wake you up with a kiss?" he said sarcastically. "I only wish that my Prince Charming cared enough to get revenge on your sorry a**!" I snarled viciously as I squirmed to pull my jacket down over my wrists.

"Yikes, looks like the Luna to be ain't on good terms with her Alpha huh?" he chuckled darkly.

"Aw nah, yah think idiot?" I growled. He smirked menacingly at my tone "You could always go rogue and come with us, it's better than being with that arrogant douche, what's his name? Allen?" the rogue offered.

A loud growl erupted from my chest "It's Aaron! And you have no right to call him by his first name!" my furious voice ripped through the cell, echoing loudly."Ooo kitty's got claws" he laughed and left me alone in the cell.

I tried to mind link Aaron but no such luck, I'm to weak right now to mind link. I curled up into a ball and sobbed "Mate..." whimpered my wolf softly. I hugged myself tighter, not wanting to be a prisoner in this rogue situation.

I decided to sleep the pain away, hopefully when I wake up the wolfsbane will have left my system.

I woke up to clanking chains and looked across the cell to see a young man that looked oddly familiar "Brother?" I asked, uncertainty clear in my tone. "Raina? Are you ok?" he asked rapidly. I nodded softly and examined him the best I could in this dark hell hole. He had bruises and cuts all over him but he didn't have silver chains on. "Why haven't you been chained up?" I asked curiously.

"They think that you are to strong to be sat in a cell so they chained you. When I came with some other pack warriors to rescue you they were killed but they spared me to be more bait. Being a Beta sucks sometimes" my brother explained with a look of pure sadness. I nodded in understanding "Do you think you could get me out of the chains, my wrists feel like they're on fire" I sighed.

He nodded with a small smile, I may not know him well but I do know one thing. He's a great lock pick...

"And, done!" he smirked as the chains dropped to the floor with an echoing clanking sound. I rubbed my wrists lightly as they began to heal. All of the sudden my brother crushed me in a hug "Trevor!" I squealed as I fell backwards "What the hell?"

"Shh, someone's coming. Pretend that your asleep" Trevor whispered in a hushed voice. Well that explains him knocking me to the ground, he rolled off of me and let me roll over so it looked like I was still in chains.

The echoing footsteps came closer and closer till they stopped at Trevor and I's cell. The door creaked open eerily slow and hit the wall with a CLANK!

I stayed still and listened as the footsteps stopped in front of me "I knew she'd get out of her chains" growled the man. A shiver of fear went through my spine, completely blowing my cover of being 'asleep'.

"Ha don't fake sleep so you don't have to talk, I'll just wake you up..." the man cackled darkly. He picked me up around the waist and I cut the charade and slapped him across the cheek. He growled at me and yanked my hair causing a whimper to escape my lips. "Your meeting with the king of rogues whether you want to or not" he snarled and began to walk as I bashed my fist on his back, kicking and squirming.

"Let her go!" Trevor yelled. My kidnapper laughed at my brothers futile attempt. "Cut the crap Trevor, I know you don't want to tell your sister this so I'll tell her. Trevor works with us rouges" grinned the man. My eyes widened like saucers "Trevor, how could you?!" I screamed.

"Well after you ran he got mad at the alpha and wants him to pay so he's working with us for revenge." explained my captor. "But Trevor, you know that I accepted him again. Why would you continue, he was you best friend" I questioned with tears slowly sliding down my face. "That a**hole doesn't deserve you! No one deserves you! For gods sake you are like the moon goddess's child!" Trevor yelled.

"No, your wrong Trevor! I need my mate to complete me, to complete who I am, my powers and all!" I screamed as glowing began to show in my palms. I slammed them on my captors back and smiled when he dropped to the ground looking like he was having a heart attack. "Electricity..." I whispered then turned and ran. I could hear Trevor's heavy footsteps coming up behind me as he tried to catch me.

I saw a bright light shine through an open door and dashed out into the wilderness, running towards the scent of my mate.

__________________________

Hey, so sorry for late update but now I have my own charger I can post more often :). So I hope you guys liked this chappie even though its short (which I am REALLY sorry for!). Peace out!✌

~Aza_angel