Chapter 10

-Raina's POV-

I woke up to Aaron shaking me hurriedly "What? I'm up I'm up! Why are you getting me up like this? Couldn't you be romantic and wake me up with a kiss or something like that?" I groaned at him angrily. He grinned and then replied "First day of your duties as Luna and since you are strong I want you to train the pack so get your butt outta bed!". KA-THUMP! I groaned as I fell to the ground and my head bashed into one of the banisters of the bed. "Aaron! You better start running before I kill you!" I screamed as his laughter cut out and he dashed out of the room.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom for a quick shower before tossing my hair into a high ponytail. I slipped on a sports bra and yoga shorts before sliding down the rails of the steps to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple swiftly and jogged outside eating it then sent out a message through the pack link to be outside within 5 minutes.

10 minutes later the pack was finally here and most of them looked worriedly at me knowing I went easy on no one ever since my heart was broken so easily. The wh*res of the pack had smudged eyeliner and lipstick everywhere since they didn't have their usual 7 hours to cake on new make-up. I laughed at that thought and smirked as many of the pack members gulped loudly.

"50 laps of the clearing!" I yelled hearing the groans as people began. "Make it 60 for groaning!" I smirked and everyone shut up and got to running. I knew it was about 1 km for one lap but they are wolves, I did 200 km once so if they can't do this they aren't the greatest wolves. I joined the pack leading the sweaty people easily.

An hour later they had finally finished and I smirked at them, "100 push-ups then 100 sit-ups and lastly 100 squats! And that's not even the start of it, this is the daily warm up!" I yelled as I did my warm ups easily and watched the pack struggle with it. "Move it, your all acting like regular humans! We are not humans, WE ARE WOLVES!" I yelled and heard a chorus of exhausted cheers then they went back to work.

After hours of training I stopped at midday and told everyone to go relax and meet back in the clearing every Saturday and Sunday at 6 am sharp. I walked to the room that I now shared with Aaron and showered. The ice cold water soothed my burning skin and calmed me, it was half an hour before I finally got out of the shower and dried of quickly blow drying and brushing my long hair then slipping on jeans, a blue tank top and white high tops.

I slipped out of the room and into the kitchen to make a sandwich only to be cornered. I was about to fight but felt the sparks and slapped Aaron "Owch!" he yelped, "What was that for?!".

I couldn't help but laugh as I said "Don't scare me..." I whispered then spun us and pushed him into the counter. "I'll do what I please" he whispered back and shoved me into the counter again then picked me up like a sack of potatoes. "Put me down!" I laughed as I playfully hit his back. "Never! You are my captive!" he yelled while trying to maintain his laughter.

Suddenly he kicked open our door and tossed me on the bed. I pushed him away but he just came back and nibbled my ear. "Are you ready for eternity?" he whispered in a husky, breathless voice. I didn't even get a chance to think it through before the word left my lips "Yes" I whispered.

-Afterwards ;) -

I snuggled Aaron tightly as he traced random patterns onto my back, "Do you regret it?" Aaron asked in a whisper of a voice. I raised an eyebrow as I leant on my elbow so I was sitting up slightly, "Of course not! I said I was ready and I don't regret you, I could never regret you..." I whispered to him. His eyes glazed over "You probably wished the fates gave you someone else when I rejected you, didn't you" he asked softly. I shook my head no at him instantly "No not once, of course I was upset and mad and hurt but- but I knew no one else would make me feel like you do. I feel safer in your arms than I did in my parents arms before they-" I broke of choking back the tears.

"Oh baby it's ok I'm here for you even if your brother isn't" Aaron whispered comfortingly "I love you" he sighed. I stayed still for a moment before whispering back "I love you too" and falling into the best sleep I've ever had.