Chapter 18

I woke up with a small smile playing on my lips as I realised that Aaron, Maddie, Nathaniel, Yana and I had all slept on Aaron and I's king sized bed. I'm surprised that the kids didn't wake up in the middle of the night or fall off of the bed!

I quickly picked up Yana and Nathaniel then put them back in thier cribs, just as they lay there sweet heads down Yana opened her beautiful eyes then giggled. "Naw" I sighed as she smiled for the first time ever. "You are so much like my mother, I never met her but I've seen the photo's and people say she was lovely. I bet you'll be an amazing young woman that is loved by everyone..." I smiled down at my daughter, I just hope she won't make the same mistakes as me.

*9 years later*

"Mum! Tell Yana to stop copying me!" Maddie groaned as she tried to focus on her homework which was getting difficult since she is 17 years old now. In a year she will find her mate but till then she says she doesn't want a thing to do with men. "Mum! Tell Yana to stop copying me!" Yana mimicked trying to sound like Maddie or as she likes to go by now 'Madison' like her real parents named her.

"Yana stop mimicking your sister!" I sighed as I spun to face my daughters that were both staring at me. Yana had a small smirk on her face that looked so much like her fathers but Madison was frowning deeply, she was so work-orientated and I could tell she had a bright future.

"Yes mummy" Yana sighed with a puss in boots look that could help her get away with murder. I raised an eyebrow at my young daughter, "Yana don't give me that damn look, I swear you could get a guy wrapped around your little finger tighter than a wedding ring" I laughed as I flashed the diamond ring on my left hand with a small smirk.

Yana is such a little charmer, I swear on my life that her mate will fall to her feet begging for her. "I'm gonna go draw in my room" Yana chirped as if she hadn't just gotten in trouble then dashed out of the loungeroom and to her room. I rolled my eyes as Madison shook her head, "You know she looks up to you Madison" I sighed as she bit the end of her pen and stared at her year 11 calculus.

"I know mum but she is soooo annoying!" Madison whined as she looked up to face me and looked ready to rip her hair out. "It's ok Maddie, I know that she's annoying but relax. She only wants to be like you. Now to a more improtant topic, do you need help with your calculus?" I asked with a smile.

Madison instantly nodded with wide eyes making me laugh so hard that I could barely breathe at all.

*2 hours later*

"What's for dinner mum?" Nathaniel asked as he walked into the kitchen while playing his ipod. I sturred the large pot of stew carefully then turned to face my handsome son that kind of resembled his father, he is so adorable. "Stew, your friends said that they loved it!" I replied enthusiastically.

"Cool" Nathaniel muttered as he walked over to me and stared into the big pot. He licked his lips slowly as he stared at the stew, it's been his favourite dinner food since he was 3. "Can I have some now mum?" Nathaniel asked with puppy dog eyes which quickly darted between me, his iPod and the stew.

"No! You can wait till everyone else is back, your friends went to the park while you were busy on your games so just wait!" I laughed then turned back to the stew and took a deep breath instantly smelling the delicious foods strong scent. Nath had his head leaning on the counter with a pouty face, what is with my kids and being able to pull that face so well?!

(Just saying Nath is Nathaniel's nickname 😃)

I rolled my eyes and shoved Nath a little to the side then heard loud feet thundering towards the kitchen like a stampede. "STEW!" the boys yelled excitedly as they ran into the kitchen and smelled deeply.

"Go wash your hands and wait at the table for your oh so precious stew" I laughed as they groaned then ran of to get cleaned up. I began to serve up the stew in bowls then took them out 2 by 2 with a piece of buttered bread sticking half out of each bowl. Suddenly I was the back, wobbling dangerously and almost losing the bowls.

"Watch where your going!" I yelped as my quick reflexes kicked in and I gripped the bowls in my hands as tight as possible, spilling only a few drops. "I'm so sor-" the guy began then he looked right at me with those sad, regretful eyes.

"Jason? Why are you here?" I questioned angrily as he looked to the ground with teary eyes. I tapped my foot impatiently then Aaron walked into the room. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!?" Aaron growled as he choked Jason against the wall furiously, the kids in the room stared in fear at their Alpha.

"I came to ap-polagize. My m-mate mated another man" Jason stammered out inbetween gasps for air. I raised an eyebrow at Jason then put a hand on Aaron's shoulder causing him to drop Jason to the floor and hold me close breathing in my scent. "You should of known she would do this, if I recall correctly you said she was an ex-stripper. Oh and why would she leave you after 9 years?" I sighed while trying to keep my anger in check.

"She did it 9 years ago but when she did I went rogue and lost my mind, I still don't know if I'll ever get a second chance mate or be alone forever but what I do know is that I couldn't leave this world without apologizing to you. Your the only woman that didn't turn your back on me yet I turned mine on you, I am truly sorry. Now I must go" Jason explained then dashed out of the pack house, hopefully never to be seen again but I'm not sure...

Dinner was forgotten to Aaron and I, this is so odd...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry for the long wait, sometimes writers block is a serious pain in the but lol. I hope none of you are unhappy with these events, it just came to me and I really wanted to update for you guys. I feel generous today so first to comment gets this chapter dedicated to them, love ya's! Peace out!

~Aza_angel