Prologue

Just A Game [Teenlock] - Prologue

© 2014. All Rights Reserved by weirdpurplepanda

Trailer by MistressOP

*-*-*

"Awh, come on babe, it's just a game!" The lean dark haired teen chuckles, following after the short girl with anger issues who was desperately trying to straighten her lilac blouse.

Another notch to his bedpost. Oh, this term had been good for him. Three wins out of four and five extras on the side, not to forget the little sneaky quickies in the school closet with his closest friend and rival. Yes, this terms game had been great.

The short brunette turns on her heels, glaring up at the smirking boy, her face red with anger and her little fists clenched by her side. "A game?! You... You.."

"Yes?" He urges her on, his hands going behind his back as he waits for the comment.

He briefly wonders if it would be original. Would she throw together a unique blend of insults or would it be a dull one or two word cuss?

"God, you're a dickhead! I'm torn between kissing you and slapping you.. you're so.. so..." Her anger was slowly leaking away and the boy nearly rolls his eyes.

She's smitten.

"Go on" He nods, glancing at his watch.

Her anger flares up again and he draws her hand back before bringing it across his cheek hard and fast. He stumbles, a little taken aback by the sudden hit. His eyes meet hers and his lips curl up in a smirk.

She huffs, and he can see her mental debating, before grabbing his collar and pulling him down. He kisses her back, doing what he has to. She pulls back eventually, both breathless and flushed.

"See you soon, Fay?" He winks, closing in as he allows his eyes to darken.

She slaps him again, twice, once on one cheek and then on the other. There's probably red hand marks on either side of his face but he doesn't care. He is mildly interested however in what earned him the fierce yet weak slaps.

"My name is Leah! You utter dick!" Sher screams in frustration, shaking her fist as they do before she gives him a glare and turns away sharply, as if he'd actually be cut by her stupid insults and supposed lack of interest.

When she's gone and he lets his smirk drop, getting in character. He rolls his shoulders before turning and making his way down the corridor.

He trails out the back of the school building, looking morose. When he steps out his two closest friends glance in his direction.

The shortest of the three, and the only girl, has her hair done in it's usual curled up bob style. The hem of her black and white dress meets the top of her knee, only just and the skirt gently flaps around in the light summer wind. She stands straight and tall, looking like a woman rising to power. The only thing letting her down was the boy stood beside her with a small slouch.

The boy, who only appears shorter then his female friend thanks to her stilettos, is grinning like the madman he is. His own clothes a little more causal then the semi-formal pretty girl stood beside him. His shirt is rolled to his elbows and untucked around his jeans, the blue flannel fabric hanging off his frame just how he likes it. The jeans he wears a little tighter around his bum and crotch, adding to the sexy demeanor he gave off with his perfectly slicked back had and devilish grin.

"Did you get Leah?" The boy asks, licking his lips in anticipation.

"Faith" The cheeky curly haired devil corrects

The girl rolls her eyes "Honey, her name was Leah"

He shrugs. "Eh"

"So, did you get her?" His best male friend urges

He puts on a grumpy said and they both smirk. But then he's smirking and holding up seven fingers "Ninety seven!"

Jim high fives his taller friend while Irene rolls her eyes, looking at her nails.

"Damn, we got some catching up to do.. Wonder what next term will be.." Jim wonders out loud, grinning at his friends.

And they grin back, because they all live for this. The thrill of the chase, the glory, the victory, the feeling of it all. The breath it in like those around them breath in oxygen.

"I heard there's a group of hot female exchange students coming for the term" Jim chuckles, nudging Irene.

She perks up even more and batters her lashes at Jim. "You know exactly how to get me in a good mood, don't you Jimmy?"

He rolls his eyes at the nickname but smiles back flirtingly and presses closer, their bare arms almost touch as their eyes bore into one another.

"Of course I do.."

"Such a shame you've got a dick"

"Such a shame you're not a mirror"

"Alright you pansies, let's get back to mine before it starts to rain cats and dogs" The tallest dark haired boy laughs, tugging his friends with him off of the school grounds.

They all walk together, linked arms and grinning. The tiro.

James Moriarty on the left, Irene Alder on the right.. and in the centre, Sherlock Holmes.