Chapter Three: Idiots

Just A Game [Teenlock]

Chapter Three: Idiots

*

Jesus. These girls were draining all of Irene's energy... and she absolutely loved them for it. She was definitely going to the next party. Those exchange students were crazy. Crazy and sexy. Damn... That Charlotte and her curves. Irene could happily spend hours tracing them with her tongue.

Sadly, she couldn't because she on the way to their last lesson, Dance, now and was slumped against Molly as they walk in silence, both thinking.

Sherlock and Jim both had gone home to do God knows what.. If Irene knowns them, and she does, they were either trying to get laid, getting laid, smoking or sitting in Sherlock's room and taking the mick out of poor Mycroft.

Seeing as the boys didn't take Dance or Art, the two subject being taught to their year this hour, they were free to go home. Although Irene knew that Sherlock had wanted to do dance, he was just a little.. unfocused when they got to choose their subjects. She can't blame him, she'd be unfocused too if she were in his place at that time. He was far more focused on--

"Hey" Molly laughs, breaking the other out of her thoughts as she holds Irene up.

"Sorry, babe" Irene laughs back, pecking Molly's cheek and trying to stand straight.

Her exhaustion wins however and she slumps back towards Molly again. They stop for a moment, shake Irene awake and then continue down the corridor and into the dance studio.

They enter the changing rooms and the place falls almost completely silent as the other girls stare. Irene was used to be stared at, but this was different. Half looked sad, others (few) looked happy and then around three of the girls looked outraged.

That confused both of them. Sure, they didn't take this class because the liked dance or anything but their class mates had long accepted that this was a workout for Irene and an aid for a well rounded report for Molly. So, Irene didn't see why they were standing and glaring like they'd just drowned their baby kitten in a river.

One of the three slowly walks up to them, glaring at Molly. She was dressed in pure white and had feather's all over her, due to the up coming Swan Lake production, but it did little to make her seem sweet or innocent.

Molly, being the small shy girl she is, shrinks back and Irene automatically steps in front of her friend, her exhaustion forgotten, as she gives the glaring girl a sickly sweet smile.

"Can I help you?"

The girl automatically hesitates before giving a quick nod "Just wanted to ask Molly here a few questions..."

Irene sidesteps, allowing the girl to talk to Molly but still keeping an eye on her. Molly may be an intelligent girl capable of saving a certain curly haired teens life but she was not a fighter. This dancer could easily cause some damage to the sweet girl, should she try.

Irene would make sure Molly was safe. Both of them knew that and by the look of the dancer's face, she did too.

The brunette skinny twig takes her eyes off Irene then and looks to Molly, more specifically Molly's necklace.

"Heard you got that pretty gift from Sherlock..." The skinny bitch snarls, apparently forgetting the students Irene had hospitalised for taking the piss out of her friend's half a year ago.

Molly's hand automatically comes up to hold and protect the necklace, which already held so much meaning to her. Not that she was about to tell this girl, whose name she didn't even know, the story of her and Sherlock. Not that there was any of story in the way these mean dancers thought there was, or was soon to be.