Chapter Four: Closet Fun

If you haven't read the warnings on Chapter One then you only have yourself to blame... I said there'd be smut ;) I'm a little (a lot) shameless so if you have a smutty request, just ask!

Just A Game [Teenlock]

Chapter Four: Closet Fun

*

"So..." Jim drawls as he's roughly shoved into the wall. "What's on your mind?"

Sherlock glares at Jim and shoves him further up the wall, pressing ever so close as he did.

"Shut up" Sherlock hisses the words.

Jim was still smirking, physically not able to hide how much he loved this side of Sherlock.

Still keeping eye contact, Sherlock presses closer, allowing Jim to wrap his legs around Sherlock's waist. Jim could feel the outline of Sherlock's impressive length against his thigh now.

His head lulls back slightly as his mouth falls open in a low, barely audible moan.

The  closet, where they do this kind of thing more often then is morally right, was large and almost empty. Much like a quarter of the rooms in this place, no staff or teachers ever checked it.

Sherlock nuzzles his face in Jim's neck, trailing his nose slowly up to his jawline before attaching his mouth to the patch of skin he knew would drive Jim up this wall.

No one ever seemed to find his sweet spot anymore. Only Sherlock.

After years of knowing Jim, however, he knew exactly the right amount of pressure to use and exactly where to use it. He sucks lightly at first, his tongue probing and massaging the pale skin, before he works at it harder, biting down just enough for the pain to be pleasurable.

"Fu.. Fu.. Oh, God" Jim breathes heavily, his hands clutching onto Sherlock's shoulders to keep himself from rutting frantically against his friend's expertly toned body.

Two minutes later, there was a bruise under Jim's right ear and a large tent in his, thankfully not too tight, jeans.

"Bastard" Jim chuckles, trying to pull Sherlock closer.

With his own deep laugh, one that went straight to Jim's groin, Sherlock roughly kisses the bruise, making the other gasp.

"Payback" Sherlock mumbles as he kisses up Jim's neck, slowly making his way towards the Irish boy's sinful lips.

Jim desperately tries to chase Sherlock's kisses, wanting those cupid bow lips on his, but he is denied each time, showing him exactly where the power lies. His small (well.. small in comparison to Sherlock's) hands run over Sherlock's upper arms, admiring the muscles that where keeping him off the ground.

Jim scraps his nails up the fabric of Sherlock's shirt, being patient but silently pleading for Sherlock to hurry up and kiss him.

Sherlock, who's clearly in the mood for some teasing, travels back towards Jim's ear, his hot breath fanning Jim's earlobe in a way that was far too sensual but far far too little for Jim's taste.