Chapter Twenty-Two: Here For You

Just A Game [Teenlock AU]

Chapter Twenty-Two: Here For You

~

"I'll see you as soon as possible, okay?" Benjamin says, standing on his doorstep in only a pair of boxer shorts.

Sherlock is stood in front of him, outside the house and fully dressed. He's smiling. With a nod, Sherlock leans forward and presses a kiss to those addictive lips. Benjamin squeezes his free hand before backing up.

Turning, Sherlock waves over his shoulder as he walks down the path. Benjamin closes the door once Sherlock has climbed onto the back on Corey's bike.

When Sherlock's arms are around Corey's middle and feet up, Corey kicks off and begins to drive. He's quiet but he usually is after picking Sherlock up from Benjamin's. Sherlock isn't sure why and he doesn't care, he's always too busy basking in the afterglow of everything to worry about Corey's unusual silence.

Sherlock is left at the door of his house with an obviously forced smile and a kiss on the cheek from Corey. Still not caring, Sherlock unlocks his front door with a grin.

He stretches and hangs up his coat, heading for the stairs when: "Sherlock?"

Rolling his eyes, Sherlock descends the three stairs he'd managed to climb.

"What is it, Mycroft? Failed another diet?" Sherlock laughs to himself as he rounds into the living room.

His laugh and grin fade into a frown when he sees all the people sat around the coffee table. Molly, Irene, Jim and mother.

"What is this? T..." Sherlock trails off, his eyes falling on the envelopes sat on the table.

A violet one. A red one. A black one. A gold one.

Physical. Relationship. Emotional. Support.

Swallowing thickly, Sherlock raises his gaze to Mycroft. He tilts his head and raises an eyebrow.

"What's this about, Mycroft? Why are you using the envelopes?" Sherlock's voice shook as he spoke.

He knew what this was. They'd figured it out. They knew that he had gone back...

Back to the one boy who understood everything about him. The addiction, the odd things he had to do, the patterns, the way of thinking. Benjamin understood him. Why couldn't they see that?

"Sherlock..." Molly starts, standing.

"No." Sherlock shakes his head, looking at them all. "I'm not going back. Y-You can't make me. I'm fine. I'm happy"

"You're using again..." Molly says it softly. Then her eyes water "You're being abused again..."

Sherlock glares, jaw clenching.

"No, I'm not. He hasn't touched me like that once. He loves me."

Jim shots to his feet, eyes fixed on Sherlock. Irene tugs him back down, shaking her head. Chest heaving, Jim nods and turns away from Irene so he's looking at the floor.

"That's how it started before, Sherlock" Jim speaks, not daring to look at his friend. "Him saying he loved you, giving you the drugs. Then next thing you knew... he was beating you, using you..."

Sherlock shakes his head, denying it all.

"No. He understands. He does"

Mycroft sighs, impatiently. Molly glares at him and he falls silent. Sherlock ignores them and his eyes find his mother, whose got her hands in her lap. Her eyes are focused on the table in front of her. She can't even bare to look at him, Sherlock realises.