Call it love {NaLu fan fiction}

So this is my first time writing a NaLu fan fiction, so don't judge my writing techniques. I hope you enjoy my story, my lovelies. 😊

I do not own the characters in this story, I only own the plot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV

I wake up and turn to my side to find the certain pink-haired boy in my bed. As I try to awake the sleeping dragon slayer, I notice his warmth. I was so cold that I felt like I was buried in snow. Knowing that Natsu was asleep, I position myself on top of him in hopes to gain some of his warmth.

"Good morning, Luce." I heard Natsu say from under me. A deep color of red spread over my face.

"Th-this was nothing. I was just co-....." I said, being interrupted by Natsu, flipping up over so that now, he was on top of me.

"I know. It gets kinda cold in here. Here. Let me help make you warmer." He said as he leaned down to kiss me.

Natsu and I had to start getting ready to go to the guild. So I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Natsu's POV

Man. Lucy smelt so nice. Almost like strawberries. I wish we could stay together forever.

Natsu's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of running water coming from the bathroom. Natsu turned with a smirk on his face and walked over to the bathroom.

Lucy's POV

Natsu. I can't help but notice the way he is. His kindness and will for others. He is so sweet.

Lucy's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the shower curtain opening and closing.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Lucy. You smell so nice." Natsu said, sniffing Lucy's hair.

A sense of realization struck Lucy. Natsu was in her shower, and had seen her naked.

"Na-Natsu. Yo-you can see me.... Naked." Lucy said with a terrified expression.

"Yeah. And you look so beautiful." Natsu said, turning her around and kissing her on the forehead." Now let's get ready. We don't want to be late" he said shutting off the water and leading them out of the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, my faithful readers. I will be updating lots more especially next week. Please remember I kinda still have a life. But I promise an update. See ya soon! 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so I'm not sure how to create a different chapter, so some information would be great. But this will have to do for now. I hope that you enjoy the next part. I will try to update once a week 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awwww. Look at Natsu. He looks like a baby all curled up like that." Happy said. We had boarded a train to reach the destination of our next job request.

"Yeah. I guess he does." Lucy said, looking down at Natsu who had fallen asleep on her lap when they got on the train.

'Natsu is so warm. I wish we could stay like this forever.' thought Lucy. Natsu had nuzzled his face into the under part of Lucy's stomach, creating a great warmth to spread over her.

The train hit a bump, which half startled Natsu awake. With being scared awake, Natsu wrapped his arms around Lucy's waist.

"Uuuugghhhhh" sighed Natsu as he came to realize that he was on the train.