Chapter 7: Unexpected visit

So I currently have about thirty reads and I really just want to say thank you. I know it's not much, but I really appreciate it. it means a lot to mean to know people liked my writing. So thank you and stay super kawaii!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I crept my way into the room the man had disappeared into. As I stealthily made my way across the room, I felt a pair of tense hands grab my shoulders.

"Here he is boss! I found him sneaking around!" the man holding me yelled.

"Finally he popped up. Tie him up and put him with the others." the person who I guessed the leader, ordered in response.

I was thrown into the room roughly. The sounds of tears and feelings of defeat overpowered my mind.

"Natsu!" Lucy yelled with tears streaming uncontrollably down her face. I try to comfort her by leaning towards her face and kissing her soft lips.

As I was embracing Lucy, a strange puddle of water had slithered into the room. I intensely stared at it, but remained confused.

Just as suddenly as it appeared, two bodies emerged from it. It was Juvia and Gray.

"Natsu. What's going on?" Gray asked.

"Somebody kidnapped the whole guild. We need to find master so he can help us free everybody and escape." I said in urgently.

"I know where he is." I heard in a familiar voice. Erza had found her way over to us. "Help me out of this so that I can help fight."

I pulled furiously on the magical rope. but it had not worked. I needed the wizard who cast it to un-cast the spell.