Chapter 14: The princess and The dragon

So I just want to start on asking you if you would read it, if I made a FullMetal Alchemist and Ouron Highschool Host Club fan fiction. I want to know before I start making it. Thanks for your support and cooperation with myself. it's greatly appreciated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV

I watched Natsu as he read the script for the play. His eyes widened and his face grew red.

"We have to do what!" he exclaimed

I looked away in embarrassment. He didn't know that the play was a story that I wrote. The woman that owns the theatre is an old acquaintance who was trying to do me a favor. She knew how much I loved Natsu, and wanted to help make us get closer together.

I looked back at Natsu. He looked deep in thought, with a slightly pained expression.

Natsu's POV

I looked back at the script to verify what I was reading.

"The beautiful princess then pulled the dragon into her arms. She vowed to never let him go, never to let anybody break her walls, except the handsome dragon."(Just going to say that I of a bit of Attack on Titan)

This seemed a bit ironic with the cast embers being Lucy and I. I flipped to the cover to look for an author, but it was just labeled "private author".

I gulped and looked back at Lucy with sweat dripping down my face. I don't understand why I was so nervous about kissing Lucy. We've kissed before, so why is it that I'm acting so awkwardly about it.

Lucy glanced at me, and started shuffling around in her bag. She drew her hand out, and approached my face with a handkerchief. She smiled gently and wiped my face.

"You always get so sweaty when you're nervous." she said with a large grin.

I just smiled back at her nervously.

"We should start heading back home before it gets late. I talked to the owner and she said we have a little bit before the play premieres, so we can have time to practice our lines." Lucy said, grabbing my hand, and leading me out of the room, and outside onto the street.

"So what do you want to do the rest of the day?" Lucy asked sweetly.

"I don't know. I can really go for some grub!" I replied.

"Okay, then it's settled. Tonight, I'm making dinner!" Lucy said cheerfully.

I smiled, grabbed her hand, and started walking into the direction of Lucy's home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, I know it was short. Expect an update somewhere around Saturday because I have to take a bus to Columbus, Ohio for competition, and I leave at 5 am, so I most likely will be sleeping, reading, or writing. So yeah, give me your feedback on a fan fiction for FMA, OHHC, and maybe a few more, give me suggestions on what YOU want to see. Enough rambles, you're always super kawaii ^.^