Chapter 8: The rescue

Sorry for the lack of updates. I just wasn't feeling in the mood to update. But thank you for being patient, and reading this far into my story. So you guys stay super kawaii!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed behind Juvia and Gray to help them find the wizard who had cast the magical rope spell. As we crept through the hallways, we came upon a group of mages talking.

"We need them for their magic energy!" one man exclaimed.

"This is unnecessary!" another man debated.

I looked around to find the man that had tied us. "Him! That's the guy!" I pointed out.

"We need to find a way to seclude him from the others." Juvia said.

"But how do we do that?" Gray asked.

"Abduction!" I said with a sly grin on my face.

{time skip, like 5 minutes}

"So that's the plan. You got that?" I said, looking at Juvia.

In response, she clenched her fist with a determined expression.

"I don't know about this, Natsu. Your ideas are usually kinda dumb." Gray retorted.

"It'll work. I know it will." I said with a devilish grin." Now go, Juvia." I said.

Quickly, Juvia positioned herself on the door with her bare leg hanging out behind it.

"Hello? I'm lost. Can somebody help me?" Juvia said in a seductive tone.

"No men! She is one of those fairies! Let me put put her with the others." The Mage that cast the rope spell strolled up to her only to suddenly be attacked by Gray. With luring him over here, we secluded him, and made sure he was the right person.

Gray quickly took him out without haste. We found that now we had been set free from his magic.

We ran back to the room where all of the guild members were being held. We burst in to find them all free.

I ran over to Lucy and spun her around in joy.

"You guys did it!" She responded in happiness. I kissed her on the forehead to reassure her.

"We need to go find master!" I heard Erza say from behind us." You all must follow me, for I know where he is captive." she said, waving us all in her direction.

We came upon a room to hear ear curdling screams from inside.

"What is that thing!"or " It's a monster!" they yelled.

The ceiling was cracking from above us.

"Master!" Erza yelled, bursting into the door.

We entered the room to find that master had handled all the wizards in that room. He must have been set free as well when we defeated that other man.

"No need to worry, my children. Everything has been taken care of." Master said, walking calmly out of the room." Now let's get back to the guild. I have a glass that is calling my name."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think? Some feedback would be great. I'm best contacted on twitter, @JessichuMarie, please, slap dat vote button with yo forehead. I also want to say that you so much for helping me get to over 70 reads. it's not much, but it means a lot to me. So on that note, stay super kawaii, my faithful readers!