Chapter 12: The Job Request

I just want to start by thanking you guys. Thank you so much for reading, and please, give me some feedback. And I would also like to send shout outs to some of my friends.

JenniferFox4: Jennifer is my twin sister. she is amazing so go check out her NaLu story.

RyanStout: My best guy-friend. He is awesome, and a complete nerd. He has an Ouron High School Host Club fan fiction that stars him, Jennifer, and myself.

Fanboy1201: My next best guy friend, I don't know what he has published, but he is in the works of something.

So yeah, those are my friends that I hang with everyday, so go tell them they smell like negative seven( that's an inside joke) but enough of my rambling, and onto the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's POV

As Natsu, Happy, and I approached the guild, there was a loud slamming noise coming from within the walls.

Natsu quickly and daringly opened the doors, as if he was anticipating what lays inside. Sure enough, he was involved into the chaos. And I couldn't help but smile.

"Oi! Get off of Natsu! He's mine!" I yelled, grabbing Natsu, and pulling him towards the request board.

"So happy, where's the request?" I aske the little blue cat, hovering above is.

"It's with Master. I don't know many of the details." he responded.

"Can you please take us to master's office?" I asked with a sweet smile.

"Aye!" he responded, and led the way to master's office.

Natsu's POV

Why is Lucy acting like this? I don't think I've ever seen her so serious about a job request. She must really be desperate for jewel to pay her rent or something. I guess I will just let her take the lead.

We arrived At master's office to find him sitting with his hands folded.

"I have been awaiting you, my children." he said as we entered.

"We are aware that you have a job request for us." said Lucy.

"Ah, yes. Would you like me to give you the details, or surprise the two of you?" Master said.

"Wait. Two?" I questioned, as Lucy pulled my out of the room, while holding the little slip of paper in her other hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So do you like the suspense I added there? So I know my chapters run very short, and I take forever to update, but please, bear it. I have been oober busy with working on competition and my diseases, so please, just work with me on this.

I just want to say, you guys are super awesome. We have gotten over 800 reads, and I couldn't do it without you guys. So you just stay super kawaii ^.^