Chapter 10: The Dreams

Wow! You guys are super awesome! 300 reads is a lot for my first story. I hope from that, it means that you enjoy my story. Once again, I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I had some crappy shit going on with my boyfriend and my friends. Enough ranting(for now), y'all are super kawaii!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV

"Natsu? What are you doing?" I asked, turning towards the pink-haired boy who was in my bed.

"I don't know. What are you doing?" he asked me in a seductive tone. He then started trailing his fingers down my body.

I let out a shiver, which had pleased him.

"NOO!" I screamed loudly, pushing Natsu off of my bed and onto the floor. I heard a quick shuffling noise that suddenly stopped. I swung my legs to the side of the bed, attempting to look down at him.

"Got'chya!" Natsu yelled, pulling my legs so that I too would fall to the floor.

My head started spinning. I tried to sit up, but found that something was preventing me from doing so. I slowly open my eyes to find Natsu's face between my breasts.

His face was warm and soft. I felt him moving around in my cleavage, which caused me to moan.

I could tell Natsu heard me moan, because he looked up with a blush spreading across his face. He then again started squirming around in my breasts which made me moan louder.

Natsu had a smile spread across his face. He then started to rapidly torture me by touching me all over, making me blush even harder.

"Natsu! Stop! I can't take it!" I yelled.

"But we're just getting started." he said, touching no longer. He then picked me up by the waist and threw me onto the bed.

-Reality-

I wake up, panting heavily. Was I really just dreaming about Natsu? And doing the nasty?! I tried to shake these thoughts from my head. I look over to my side to find the pink-haired dragon slayer at my side.

He had not been sleeping peacefully. He was squirming around intensely, mumbling words that were not audible.

"Lucy! Where are you!" he screamed in his sleep, leaving me to blush.

Natsu's POV

Meanwhile in Natsu's dream

I had walked into the dark tunnel in which I had heard rustling noises coming from.

"Lucy! Where are you!" I screamed out hoping for an answer.

"NATSU!!!!!!!!" I heard from the end of the tunnel.

"LUCY!" I screamed in response, and started running into the darkness.

I had arrived at a big metal door that was partially opened. I looked inside to find that Lucy was there, chained to a wall, blood covering herself. I burst into the room only to be encased in a magical barrier, keeping me from Lucy.

A man turned around to find me pounding on the wall.

"Well look who finally showed up, Lucy." the man said, slightly lifting her chin to see me.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" I yelled angrily.

"Oh. It seems that this makes you angry. But you know what? I know something that ca. Really get your blood going." the man said, reaching down to Lucy's blouse, ripping it off.

She started crying and yelling out my name. I tried as hard as I could to reach her, but found no way to her.

I open my eyes suddenly, to find sweat dripping down my face.

"It was only a nightmare." I said wiping my head.

I turn my head and look at Lucy who was blushing at me.

"What were you dreaming about? You started yelling in your sleep." Lucy asked me.

"Well.... I was trying to save you. But I couldn't." I said, holding back tears. I didn't want Lucy to see me cry.

Lucy then grabbed my head and placed it on her lap.

"That's ok, Natsu. I'm here now. I will always be here for you." she said, calmly stroking my hair.

I smiled and pulled her into a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there ya go! the piece of crap you have been waiting for! please give me feedback and ideas for more chapters to come. You guys are super kawaii, I love you long time!