Chapter 9: the bath

You guys are seriously awesome! 100 reads is a big step for me, being a beginner. I just felt the bed to thank you for your support and patience. Stay super kawaii!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV

Natsu and I return to my apartment after all of this chaos had happened.

As I finish unlocking the door, Natsu picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bedroom. He threw me on the bed and then he got on top of me and started kissing me.

"Hey Luce! Lets take a bath. We do smell pretty bad." Natsu said, sniffing himself.

"Sure. Just let me start up the water, okay?" I asked.

"Aye!" he replied.

As the hot water finished filling the bath tub, I added a large amount of bubbles.

I got in the tub early so that Natsu couldn't see my bareness. "OK! It's ready now!" I yelled.

Natsu strolled in, not being embarrassed of his manhood hanging out like that. I felt a strong blush come upon my face. I turned away in attempt to hide my red cheeks, but I couldn't fool Natsu.

"What is that? On your face?" Natsu said teasingly, climbing into the bath. He got close to my face in hopes to strengthen my blush.

"Please. Let me see your beautiful eyes." he said trying to turn my face and look at his. I grant him the pleasure of gazing into my eyes.

We stare at each other, doing nothing. It seemed like forever until he finall pulled his face closer, and kissed me on the lips.

He finally grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the tub, giving me a towel to dry myself with.

I had gotten dressed and sat at my vanity pulling the towel off my head.

"Can I help you?" I heard Natsu ask from behind me.

"With what?" I asked him, confused.

"Can I brush your hair for you?" he asked, pointing to my hairbrush.

"Oh. Yeah, go ahead." I said

Natsu grabbed my brush and gently started de-tangling my hair.

Why would he really want to do this? He is a sweet person. I'm just a bit confused about his reasonings.

"OK! All done!" he said with a look of accomplishment.

Natsu and I returned to my bed and started cuddling. He put his arms around my waist and I put my head in the crook of his neck.

Natsu was so warm. Being so comfortable, we drifted off into dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was a bit short and redundant. I have been getting some new ideas, so please bear with it. So slap dat vote button and stay super kawaii!!!