Chapter 18: Proposal

Lucy's POV

After our performance that night, we walked back to my apartment.

Just as I unlocked the door, Natsu swiftly picked me up bridal style, and carried me into the house.

"Natsu! Put me down!" I yelled.

"No! You're still a princess, even if we're not still acting!" Natsu responded.

I started wiggling around in his arms trying to break free.

"Ok, ok. Stop moving and I'll put you back down." Natsu said.

I stopped and he gently placed me on the floor. I turned my back to Natsu, giving him the cold shoulder.

"Ok, be that way. But every princess needs to have her Happily Ever After." Natsu responded.

"What?" I questioned, as I turned around to find Natsu kneeling with a ring in his hand.

The feelings spilled out of my eyes taking the form as tears.

"There's no person in this world that I would rather spend my life with!" I said, wrapping my arms tightly around Natsu's neck.(Not tightly enough to choke him)

"Well then, Mrs. Dragneel, what is the first thing you suppose we do?" Natsu asked.

"I think first, we should go to sleep. Then maybe tomorrow we can just spend the day together. And tell the guild of course!" I said with a smile.

"Yes,my lady." Natsu said, pickings up bridal style AGAIN, and taking me toy bedroom for the nights rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I know my chapters are always short. But what I really want to say is that I am going to end this story really soon. It gets really hard to write when you don't have a story line to follow, which brings me to my next topic.

I want to start a new story. I want it to your preferences, so I want your feedback. Should my next story be another Fairy Tail, or a different anime like FullMetal Alchemist. I want to know what you want. This is really important to me, because I love all of you guys and I want to do better for you.

Thanks for reading Minna!

~JessichuMarie